PDA

View Full Version : I'd tapatalk worth it?

AnnieW625
10-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Title pretty much says it all.

daisymommy
10-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Absolutely! I use it several times a day :) When sitting in the school parking lot waiting for kids, at the doctor's office waiting room, at home when DH is on the main computer, etc.
It makes reading the boards very easy.

mjs64
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Yes, yes, yes. Maybe my favorite app. Makes reading this forum so much easier. Using it right now.

mariza
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
I like it on my phone, but not on my iPad. It doesn't let you view polls or siggies so that's why I prefer normal browsing on my iPad.

TwinFoxes
10-24-2011, 12:46 PM
I have the paid on my iPhone, and I always just end up using the browser.

♥ms.pacman♥
10-24-2011, 12:47 PM
i would use it if it would let me log in! i think the hearts screw it up, and so i can't even log in to post things...boo!!

georgiegirl
10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
Using it now. Definitely worth the $2 (?).

Clarity
10-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I tried it but didn't care for it. Maybe someone could give some tips? I always read the boards by going to "New posts" and I couldn't figure out that option with Tapatalk. It seemed as though I had to go to each section, i.e. Bitching Post, Lounge and check for new postings.
Am I doing it wrong?

MomToOne
10-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Yes! It's great

I tried it but didn't care for it. Maybe someone could give some tips? I always read the boards by going to "New posts" and I couldn't figure out that option with Tapatalk. It seemed as though I had to go to each section, i.e. Bitching Post, Lounge and check for new postings.
Am I doing it wrong?

I go to "Accounts" then click on my user name and it sends me automatically to "Latest" where I can switch between Unread/Participated/All tabs

overcome
10-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes.....Using it now on my iPhone. I really like it. It doesn't show polls or siggies, and special characters (like mspacmans hearts) do tend to cause a problem but other than that....MUCH easier to read. I use it almost exclusively (hardly ever sitting at computer since I've had iPhone).

Pinky
10-24-2011, 08:23 PM
How did you guys pay for it? I went to buy it and wasn't sure if it was a secure site. Was hoping to be able to use paypal instead.

mariza
10-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I bought it directly through the App store on my iPhone. I always keep an iTunes gift card balance so it doesn't come out of my bank account.

wellyes
10-24-2011, 10:13 PM
I like it for the iphone, no trying to squish the screen around to read stuff.

khm
10-24-2011, 10:20 PM
I use Opera Mini for my phone browser and this site works perfectly on it. I just got a new droid and tried a boatload of new browsers in my "whee new phone" frenzy.

Opera Mini, hands down. I don't really know what tapatalk looks like, but I don't have to zoom around or scroll side to side. It just works, for this and for a ton of other sites. Its great, and free!

kijip
10-24-2011, 10:29 PM
The last thing I need to do is make it easier to fritter my time away on these boards. And I say that with all the love in the world. When I read from my Android phone I use the browser. Rarely.