PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

katydid1971
10-24-2011, 08:42 PM
So I got a cardigan at TJ Maxx that looks a lot like this one http://www.garnethill.com/long-ruffle-trimmed-cardigan/womens-fashion/sweaters/cardigans-wraps/170466 I really like and and only paid around $35 for it. :thumbsup: I was wearing it today with my new boots, slim khaki pants and an embellished t shirt. I tucked the shirt in and when I saw myself in the mirror it looked terrible but when I untucked it it seemed so sloppy. So do you tuck in t shirts or leave 'em hanging out?

Twoboos
10-24-2011, 08:48 PM
I leave 'em out. I don't know why, I just do. I can't stand tucking in. The shirt has to be body skimming (not tight) b/c it it's too big under the cardi it looks sloppy IM(barely fashionable)O.

DrSally
10-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I leave 'em out. I don't know why, I just do. I can't stand tucking in. The shirt has to be body skimming (not tight) b/c it it's too big under the cardi it looks sloppy IM(barely fashionable)O.

:yeahthat: untucked, but not loose. I think that's the key.

Minnifer
10-24-2011, 08:53 PM
I haven't tucked a t-shirt in, in years - actually, probably decades! It was never all that flattering a look on me (I'm short-waisted), plus I never really see people IRL w/shirts tucked in, just models in catalogues, etc - it doesn't seem to be a flattering look for real people, lol. All my ts are pretty fitted though otherwise they do look sloppy esp under a cardigan.

Gorgeous sweater, btw! :D

SnuggleBuggles
10-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I never, ever tuck. I buy shirts that are fitted and they look good untucked.

Beth