PDA

View Full Version : Sold my BJCMD - we are now a no-stroller family!

smiles33
10-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi BBBers,

You may remember I posted earlier this year here (http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=397638&highlight=disneyland+stroller+double) asking for help to choose a double stroller for DD1 and DD2 for Disneyland. I bought the 2011 BJCMD and we all loved it! We used it locally at a few amusement parks and we had a great time at Disneyland. I posted a follow-up thread here (http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=408364&highlight=disneyland+stroller+double)thanking you all!

Anyhow, I just sold it this morning for $300, the same price I paid via that fantastic Amazon deal I found out about here, and I'm nostalgic now. I was very sad as I drove away and watched the new parents putting it into their Volvo station wagon. Sigh. I'm not sure anyone IRL will understand but I figure my fellow BBBers would. That stroller was only in our lives for about 5 months, but what a glorious time we had together! :love5:

arivecchi
10-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Awwwwwww! Bittersweet.

I had seriously pared down my stroller stash but just got a new one. :rotflmao:

hoodlims
10-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Wowza! Great job on the turnaround and I bet that family is thrilled too!

WatchingThemGrow
10-25-2011, 05:53 PM
WHAT??? For real? No strollers? How do you do it???

I totally use strollers multiple times a day! The Duallie got us up to the school 1.25m to pick up DD. The Triumph got us in/out of the dr's office yesterday. I use them all the time. Can't imagine being w/o strollers yet!

smiles33
10-25-2011, 07:14 PM
WHAT??? For real? No strollers? How do you do it???

I totally use strollers multiple times a day! The Duallie got us up to the school 1.25m to pick up DD. The Triumph got us in/out of the dr's office yesterday. I use them all the time. Can't imagine being w/o strollers yet!

LOL. I would love to use a stroller but my girls don't like being contained. It's either walking on their own, or, with DD2, in my arms. Fortunately, we live in the suburbs so we're not taking mass transit regularly and neither girl is a "runner" so I can walk with them everywhere or use their bike/tricycle to go to the park.

mom3boys
10-25-2011, 11:34 PM

Arivecchi, What did you get?

Oh and props to you, Smiles33! Over a week after I posted that I must get rid of either my Teutonia or Vista I still have both and haven't put either up for sale. Must sell stroller, must sell stroller . . . .

spannaz
10-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Awwwwwww! Bittersweet.

Huh? How did we miss this?? Do share ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arivecchi
10-26-2011, 11:26 AM
I am going to try an Indie in Ocean that came up for sale in strollerista for a great price - all in the name of stroller research!

smiles33
10-26-2011, 11:30 AM
I am going to try an Indie in Ocean that came up for sale in strollerista for a great price - all in the name of stroller research!

You are one dedicated researcher, arivecchi! :D

spannaz
10-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Can't wait to hear that review :D. Oh and LOVE the Ocean color :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk