PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Keyfit Caddy

Dalilama
10-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi All--

Has anyone had any experience with the new stroller frame from Chicco? I have the latest Baby 411 book but it did not have the reviews/ratings as this is a new frame for 2011. Im pretty sure I will be getting the Keyfit 30 carseat, and wanted to use the Maclaren frame, but if the Chicco fits it better I may go with that.

Thanks!!

swissair81
10-26-2011, 09:10 AM
I've never used it, but my BBB has it. It doesn't look like it's worth $100 to me. Buy a stroller frame on CL if you must have one. Otherwise get a good stroller that is compatible with the Keyfit (I have a Keyfit, there are enough compatible strollers) and get a good baby carrier. Sorry for my unsolicited opinion.

poohbear
10-26-2011, 09:42 AM
For $100, I'd get a first years indigo - it's the same price and it comes with a universal adapter. And a seat! That reverses! :)

If you want a snap n go though - I used a baby trend snap n go wtih my keyfit 30 and it worked great. I got it as a hand me down from a friend, but I see them on CL all the time for about $20...

shaknee
11-10-2011, 11:58 AM
i had the maclaren snap n go for DS and it was amazing! push it outstanding. so much smoother than the snap n gos bc it pushes like a mac. and it folds into nothing! i used to throw it in the footwell of the backseat of my honda accord. doesnt even need to go into the trunk! will DEF be using it for DC#2, coming soon!

KonzaPrairie
11-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I was given a snap n go at a shower and returned it to buy the key fit caddy. Yes it cost me an extra $30 or so but i think the features are worth it if you feel you need a stroller frame (I had a c-section and can't lift anything heavier for awhile, so having a nice stroller frame has been great for me). I REALLY like it so far. The push is much smoother than the snap n go and I LOVE the storage basket and how you can access it easily from both sides. Of course it's nice how the carseat snaps in securely too. I also really like the adjustable handlebar and how it stands securely on it's own when folded. So I would give it two thumbs up if you don't mind spending the extra $$ compared to a snap n go.