PDA

View Full Version : Yay Groupon!

LMPC
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Not that I wouldn't expect this from Groupon's CS but they came through today for me!! Yay them! So I bought a laser hair removal Groupon last January with an exp date of 1/31/12. Fine....I have a whole year to redeem it, right? Not so fast! I called today to set up an appointment and was informed that I would have to use the entire Groupon by 1/12...not just start it. So I would have had to call back in April/May to complete the treatment! Nowhere in the details of the Groupon does it say this...so I get off the phone with hair removal lady and call Groupon. Literally 5 minutes later I was offered a total refund or a credit...and given what sounded like a sincere apology (I think it was).

:bighand: Way to keep my business Groupon!!!

army_mom
10-29-2011, 08:43 PM
yeah groupon! They have amazing service. I had bought a bunch of Austin groupons as we were supposed to live in Texas for another two years. When we got orders suddenly to move, I emailed Groupon and they credited me for all those groupons! And when I had ordered 2 groupons and was not satisfied with the first order, I emailed and they once again credited my account for the second one. They have me as a customer for life. Now if only we lived near a big city to get more good use out of them!