PDA

View Full Version : Joovy Groove

roseyloxs
10-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Has anyone else seen Hollie's review (http://www.ratedbymom.com/2011/10/baby-gizmo-spotlight-review-new-and-improved-joovy-groove/) of the improved Joovy Groove? She really gushes over the push. Has anyone seen one IRL? Is the push really that great with a 30 lb child?

The look reminds me a lot of my cybex topaz but with better looking wheels and a larger pop out visor.

legaleagle
10-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Funny, I thought the same thing about it looking like the topaz. But for $30 more I'd get a 2011 onyx any day of the week for the full recline and even bigger canopy.

roseyloxs
10-30-2011, 03:19 AM
True. I should say larger canopy compared to my '09.

legaleagle
10-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Oh, I know what you meant re: topaz. It's funny, something about the way the joovy logo is positioned on the footrest really bothers me even though it wouldn't even be visible when a kid is in it.

Of course, I have recently realized that I really only like brand-spanking new (and still obscure) models, or old, preferably discontinued ones. I wonder how I got to be such a snob..... :rotflmao:

Kaylee31
10-30-2011, 06:18 PM
I thought the same thing-- that the Groove looks like an 09 Cybex. I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine a Joovy as having an awesome push. I guess I'm a stroller snob too...;)