PDA

View Full Version : HA Sizing Help Please!!

tmahanes
10-29-2011, 07:58 PM
I just got the Costco HA sleepers and they seem sooooo skinny. B is wearing 18 month and 24 month clothes and I got 90 zippers but they are so tight in the sleeves. Are the normal HA pjs that skinny? If so that stinks! :-(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lauti
10-29-2011, 08:03 PM
They are supposed to be tight in order to be fire resistant. So, you probably won't find the next size up to be bigger in the arms or legs.

My kids is huge and we do the long johns, no the zippers and we've had no issues.

tmahanes
10-29-2011, 08:10 PM
They are beyond fire resistant tight..... I could hardly get my finger up the sleeve

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lchang25000
10-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Are they the ones with prints on them? Those are usually much more snug-fitting then the stripy ones. We've never had any problem with the stripy ones being too tight and I always size up.

mommytoC
10-29-2011, 10:32 PM
We've found them to be snug, but stretchy (especially the stripes)...not too tight for my DD#2, though she's a string bean. They do fit smaller than our old loose fit zippers (pre-2008), so I size up (DD#2 wore size 90 in the new style, and size 80 in the old style, at the same time).

I agree with PP that you may have better luck with the long johns (FWIW, DD#2 has worn a pair of size 100 long johns since Christmas, when her size 90 new style zippers still fit). Or, maybe try to track down a pair of the old style (zippers or long johns) on Ebay or BBB Swap. (I just gave away our unisex old style zippers to
a friend, or I'd offer them to you :)).

♥ms.pacman♥
10-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Are they the ones with prints on them? Those are usually much more snug-fitting then the stripy ones. We've never had any problem with the stripy ones being too tight and I always size up.

:yeahthat:

the ones with stripes are definitely more stretchier (and softer) than the prints ones. I got like maybe 6 striped ones from Costco in various sizes, for both DS and DD and never had problems with them being too tight in the arms. And my DD is really, really really, chubby, especially in the arms and legs..like Michelin-tire chunky. She is 7mo and I have major problems getting her arms through in Carters, LittleMe 12 mo size snug-fitting PJs, but with size 70 HA zippers i did not have that problem at all...they stretch pretty nicely. I did want her to have some Christmas print PJs (snowflakes) from Hanna, so for those I sized up and got size 80.

elbenn
10-29-2011, 10:52 PM
I think the zippers are snugger fitting than the LJs.

wellyes
10-29-2011, 10:54 PM
My DS wears 18 months and 80s are not snug on him. Maybe it's better for some body types than others?

YouAreTheFocus
10-30-2011, 02:18 AM
My DS wears 18 months and 80s are not snug on him. Maybe it's better for some body types than others?

Yeah, or I am wondering--do the ones from Costco fit differently than the ones from HA? Cause my avg sized 2 yr old is still wearing 80s from HA, and he's nuts about things being too tight! And we only have prints.

lchang25000
10-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah, or I am wondering--do the ones from Costco fit differently than the ones from HA? Cause my avg sized 2 yr old is still wearing 80s from HA, and he's nuts about things being too tight! And we only have prints.

DS never complained about the prints also from either Costco or the outlet store.