PDA

View Full Version : need play table recommendations

Maxlee
10-30-2011, 12:32 PM
I want to get DDs a play table to use with a playmobil dollhouse or school - any suggestions? the girls are 3 and 5 and I want something that will last a long time so not too small.

Does anyone have this one? http://www.leapsandbounds.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=538029&parentCategoryId=85192&categoryId=85254&subCategoryId=86260

Any suggestions appreciated

Canna
10-30-2011, 05:00 PM
DD's Playmobil table is a large round coffee table I bought at Goodwill - works great. Our play table in the living room is also a big coffee table from IKEA.

Seitvonzu
10-30-2011, 07:10 PM
we bought the LACK coffee table for our daughter's playroom and it's housed various things -- wood dollhouse, plan toys barn, her HUGE calico critters "manor" house, and right now i believe it has the playmobil pavilion on it. it was about 30 dollars? and is long and has a shelf under it that we can use for storage. it's really versatile and the price was right :) it's not great for large train layouts, but otherwise it's fine...she's also used our coffee table in the living room as a play table without bad effects

vonfirmath
10-31-2011, 10:08 AM
We have a Nilo table we LOVE.

OTOH we got it on Craigslist for $50.

lhafer
10-31-2011, 10:29 AM
We have a Nilo table we LOVE.

OTOH we got it on Craigslist for $50.

:yeahthat: We get a lot of use out of our Nilo table around here as well. I have girls, and they use it for coloring, painting, legos/blocks, and right now the Batman Cave is on it, and DD1 plays with her Littlest Pet Shop figures in the Batcave (they play school).

Before that it was covered with Dinosaurs and little play trees/rocks and other various animals...it was a zoo.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Little Colorado. Made in the USA! We LOVE ours!

http://www.littlekidstuff.com/little-colorado-hardwood-play-train-table.htm

lmh2402
11-02-2011, 01:07 PM
we also love our NILO table - my parents' bought it for DS as a birthday gift when he turned 2. he races cars all around it all the time and it's currently sporting a "city" built out of unit blocks. it's a great investment, IMO.