PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a brownie pan that they love?

randomkid
11-01-2011, 04:42 PM
This one looks intriguing http://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Edge-Nonstick-Brownie-Pan/dp/B000MMK448

I don't care what I do, everytime we make brownies, they seem to come out mushy in the middle. I want yummy, chewy brownies, not a pile of mush. I don't think it's cooking time because I cook them longer than the directions called for. Maybe it's the glass pan, hence the reason I want a brownie pan. I don't have a decent metal pan for baking. So, a brownie pan or a great metal pan for all baking needs.

Thanks!

infomama
11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
hands down my favorite baking pan...
www.williams-sonoma.com/products/usa-pan-traditional-finish-square-cake-pan/?pkey=ccake-pans

Beth24
11-01-2011, 04:51 PM
hands down my favorite baking pan...
www.williams-sonoma.com/products/usa-pan-traditional-finish-square-cake-pan/?pkey=ccake-pans

Those are great pans, I have the round and rectangular sizes for cakes. I use ceramic Le Creuset bakers for my brownies and they always come out well. What brownie recipe do you use?

SnuggleBuggles
11-01-2011, 04:54 PM
My kids bought me the Perfect Brownie pan last year and I love how full proof it is! I was starting to get mad whenever I made brownies that some would fall apart- especially if I was baking for a purpose (like a bake sale or for class) and was counting on X brownies.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Seen-On-TV-PB011106/dp/B002MR0IUG/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1320180789&sr=1-1

eta- I have a nice Calphalon that looks like the W.S. posted. Does well with most brownie recipes.
Beth

infomama
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Those are great pans, I have the round and rectangular sizes for cakes. I use ceramic Le Creuset bakers for my brownies and they always come out well. What brownie recipe do you use?
I have to admit I use a mix. I use that pan for cakes quite often and they are always perfect.

mackmama
11-03-2011, 10:10 PM
I've wanted the first one posted. Love the edge brownies.