PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if fleece buntings are at Hanna Outlets for a good price?

sujathas
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know if any of the Hanna Outlets are selling the winter fleece buntings for infants at a good price? They are priced around $43 on the main website (they are on sale). I'm wondering if its worth calling the outlets to see if they have any fleece buntings for less. I want the smallest size-- size 50. I know if I wait until their next sale, they will probably be priced less. BUT its getting cold now, so I don't think I can wait, unfortunately. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

lchang25000
11-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know if any of the Hanna Outlets are selling the winter fleece buntings for infants at a good price? They are priced around $43 on the main website (they are on sale). I'm wondering if its worth calling the outlets to see if they have any fleece buntings for less. I want the smallest size-- size 50. I know if I wait until their next sale, they will probably be priced less. BUT its getting cold now, so I don't think I can wait, unfortunately. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

They may have some from last year for a better price. I would call around and ask. The online price (30% off) is actually better than the current outlet price (20% off) I believe.

Edensmum
11-05-2011, 09:44 AM
PMd you.