PDA

View Full Version : Uppa--I'm frustrated with you!

TwoBees
11-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I have been waiting extremely patiently since JULY for the G-Luxe to return to stores (namely, Buy Buy Baby) so that I can play with it IRL before taking the plunge. It's still not there. Most online sites have it backordered in the color I want (Sebby). Most online stores have it backordered in the other colors as well. What's going on??????????????? :thumbsdown:

love-pink
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Ive been waiting for Diapers.com or Amazon to have them in stock. I need somewhere with free returns just in case I dont like it. The bbb in Grand Rapids MI had the G Luxe in stock but of course it was the 2010 model :( Thats the closest Ive come to seeing one IRL.

TwoBees
11-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Ive been waiting for Diapers.com or Amazon to have them in stock. I need somewhere with free returns just in case I dont like it. The bbb in Grand Rapids MI had the G Luxe in stock but of course it was the 2010 model :( Thats the closest Ive come to seeing one IRL.

I don't think Diapers.com sells Uppa...at least, they aren't lsited on Uppa's list of retailers. I've been hunting there too. Sooo disappointed. :(

love-pink
11-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Thats what I was afraid of. Every time you search Uppababy you get a ton of Britax items :(

lhafer
11-07-2011, 10:59 AM
I see the Sebby in stock on Amazon, sold by Baby Checklist, free shipping. They state they take returns up to 30 days if you decide you don't like it.

TwoBees
11-07-2011, 11:01 AM
I see the Sebby in stock on Amazon, sold by Baby Checklist, free shipping. They state they take returns up to 30 days if you decide you don't like it.

Thanks. Do they have free return shipping? I know Peppy Parents has the Sebby too, but it will cost me $26 if I need to return it. That's why I was hoping to see it in person and play with it before I bought. There have been several strollers in the past I thought I wanted until I actually played with them.

love-pink
11-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Nope the only place Ive found for free returns is Amazon and diapers.com. I also dont want to be stuck with paying to ship it back.

legaleagle
11-07-2011, 11:40 AM
I assume Uppa is just backed up getting everyone with recalled strollers new ones and getting the cruz out the door. That is annoying not to be able to try something when you want to!

Kaylee31
11-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I assume Uppa is just backed up getting everyone with recalled strollers new ones and getting the cruz out the door. That is annoying not to be able to try something when you want to!

:yeahthat: That is annoying! I think so few places have them in stock b/c they have to send everyone who had one of the recalled G-luxes a brand new stroller first. That is how I got my sebby-- a swapper was sent a new one but no longer wanted it.
Personally, I would go ahead and order it through Amazon now (not the 3rd party seller). You can always cancel it later if you find it somewhere else. That way, you would be one of the first to get it when it does come back in stock. They have the estimated shipping as 1-3 months, but it might be much sooner than that.