PDA

View Full Version : bracelets? How to wear?

nfowife
11-07-2011, 12:18 PM
How do you wear accessories? On the average day I just wear my watch, wedding/engagement rings (all on same hand) and diamond stud earrings. I would like to add some more bracelets but I always feel like something is off. If I wear them on the same hand as my watch/rings I feel like I've got all this stuff on one side and nothing on the other. If I wear them on the other arm then I feel like it almost looks handcuff-ish with things around both wrists. Is there a right/wrong way? Help!

ellies mom
11-07-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't actually have an answer to your question. I tend to wear everything on the hand that I don't write with but then again I mostly only wear a watch to work and I hardly wear bracelets anyways. Jewelry is my next accessory "goal".

I did want to say that sometimes you just have to take the plunge and go for it. If you aren't used to wearing something, it feels a bit awkward at first. But if you just stick with it, you start to feel more comfortable. I have been going through that lately with scarves and shawls. I bought one and forced myself to wear it and now, I'm fine with them and have bought a few more.