PDA

View Full Version : Stroller roll out :)

love-pink
11-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I bought the 2011 stroller roll out. I still cant make up my mind what umbrella to get for the winter/mall :( How do I actually view the catalog?? Should I get the 2012 version too? Im looking for a stroller now so I thought I would just need the 2011 at this moment.

I keep going back and forth between the GLite in Makena and the Onxy in Purple Potion.

Should I save $100 and get the GLite? Will the white get dirty from muddy slush going through a parking lot? Im not a fan of mesh at all, will it snag, does it look cheap? Is the padding slick feeling? Is it wobbly, very tippy??

Is the Onxy just too much black? Does the frame scratch?

UGGGGHHHH!!! I think Im just going to go stroller less if I cant choose soon :hopmad:

Kaylee31
11-07-2011, 07:16 PM
You click on the links for each stroller brand to navigate the rollout. Not sure if you need the 2012, but there is a few awesome strollers coming out in there.
I haven't seen either IRL. But if you thought the 2010 G-luxe was tippy, I doubt you will like the G-lite since it's even lighter and has smaller wheels. The G-lite is comparable to a Mac Volo (although more padded), while the Onyx is more comparable to a Techno-- heavier, more substantial, bigger wheels, more features. It's just a matter of what you want more-- lighter weight & smaller fold; or more features & lack of tippy-ness.

love-pink
11-07-2011, 07:31 PM
She emailed me the password a little while ago :) I had a chance to look around and Im think Ill go with the Onyx. Im just afraid Ill get the G lite and it will be too wobbly for me.

Im really stuck as far as a color though. Lagoon and Purple Potion are both attractive to me.

The cheapest Im able to find it is $195. Any better deals out there?

love-pink
11-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Also in the Stroller Roll Out there is a 2011 Topaz at Cybex's booth, why was there no Topaz this year??

strollerqueen
11-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Also in the Stroller Roll Out there is a 2011 Topaz at Cybex's booth, why was there no Topaz this year??
They didn't continue it for 2012 in the US. I guess if people wanted really full featured they just went Callisto, or the Onyx for less features.

love-pink
11-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks so much Stroller Queen!!!

strollerqueen
11-08-2011, 04:16 PM
You are welcome~! And congrats on making a decision!:cheerleader1:

love-pink
11-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks :) I just go wrapped up in trying to find the perfect stroller for us and I forget that it's a stroller lol not a 30 year mortgage or 5 year car note ;) it can be very easily swapped out for something different if it dosent work :)

strollerqueen
11-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks :) I just go wrapped up in trying to find the perfect stroller for us and I forget that it's a stroller lol not a 30 year mortgage or 5 year car note ;) it can be very easily swapped out for something different if it dosent work :)
Words of wisdom! I may have to quote you on this! :p

love-pink
11-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Lol :hug: