PDA

View Full Version : JCP and Macy's great deals!

hellokitty
11-07-2011, 04:49 PM
I went shopping this afternoon while DH was watching DS3. I hit JC Penny's and took advantage of their $10 off of $25 deal! They had a coupon in the paper on Sunday, but also had some at the store. I got a large handbag, a tunic top and two skirts for $19 after coupon! Then I went to Macy's and scored a large Fossil Keyper handbag for $22 after coupon, esp since it was already an extra 20% off of clearance prices. I also got 3 nice tops that were 20% extra off, plus the 20% coupon for $18 total. Overall, I was very happy. The JCPenny coupon expires tonight. The Macy's deal I think is going on until tomorrow. Here is a link to the Macy's coupon...

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/listingimages/Retailers/macys/Coupons/36460_102.pdf

DrSally
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Great deals! I get overwhelmed at dept stores, so don't go in freq

hellokitty
11-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Great deals! I get overwhelmed at dept stores, so don't go in freq

Yeah, I have to be in the mood. The Fossil bag was an awesome deal though. Even the sales lady couldn't believe what a great price it was. I scored a very nice All Clad cooking set for 50% off a few months ago at Macy's as well during one of these kinds of sales and the sales women were amazed. They said it's unheard of to get all clad for that cheap. The set was perfect, looks like someone got it and returned it w/o using it at all. I'm starting to shop more at Macy's recently, b/c I've been finding some really good deals on things.

DrSally
11-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Can you link to the purse, would love to see it.

cleo27
11-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Wow! I have a Fossil Keyper wallet and I absolutely love it! I'd love to find a bag for that price. Hmm, might have to make a quick mall stop tomorrow...

hellokitty
11-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Can you link to the purse, would love to see it.

I can't find the pattern that I got, but it is the same style handbag as the one I am linking to below, just a different print...

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fossil-handbag-key-per-coated-canvas-shopper?ID=627392&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

They had all different patterns and bags though. The one I got was one of the cheaper ones, I think since the pattern is an older one, but they had quite a big selection. I was surprised. There were a few I would have loved to get, but I am hoping maybe they will drop lower and then I can get a better deal on it if it's meant to be, lol. BTW, I used the purse that I got today and I love it. The magnetic closure is an added plus, I usually don't get non-zippered bags, but I do like ones with a magnetic closure.

hellokitty
11-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Wow! I have a Fossil Keyper wallet and I absolutely love it! I'd love to find a bag for that price. Hmm, might have to make a quick mall stop tomorrow...

I believe that the 20% off coupon expires tonight. It works online too.