PDA

View Full Version : I've got a $99 B-Agile in my cart at Wayfair - what to do???

Minnifer
11-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Ack, one of these popped up and it's in my cart! I had been looking for a lightweight stroller for just DS (currently have a Vista and a Duet) and bought (but haven't opened) a G-Luxe that I still have a couple of days to return if I need to. I don't love umbrella handles but obviously the G-Luxe is much lighter than the B-Agile.

But $99 seems like an amazing price - am I missing something???

legaleagle
11-08-2011, 03:55 PM
That is a good deal! Note that the b-agile's handles are quite low, only 39" I think - check strollerqueen's review. That was enough to take it out of the running for us since we're on the taller side.

Minnifer
11-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Thanks! Weird, I check SQ's review but didn't see anything about handle height... there are some tall amazon reviewers that said it's ok for them (I'm 5'7" so definitely a concern for me). What to do, what to do... it may be about to expire out of my cart anyway...

Melaine
11-08-2011, 04:05 PM
When in doubt, buy it. Then sell on Craigslist if you change your mind. That's my philosophy anyway. I should put it in my siggy.

Minnifer
11-08-2011, 06:45 PM
When in doubt, buy it. Then sell on Craigslist if you change your mind. That's my philosophy anyway. I should put it in my siggy.

Haha, that's a great philosophy! Which, apparently, I also subscribe to - I bought it :bag . Now I have to get the G-Luxe back tomorrow (can always re-buy if I hate the B-Agile).

MSWR0319
11-08-2011, 06:50 PM
I just test drove the agile and loved it and I'm 5'9. Great bargain!!

staceyeileen
11-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Can you share the link you used?

Minnifer
11-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Can you share the link you used?

Sure - I've just been obsessively refreshing the Clearance section all day since I was trying to get a Britax Frontier (which I also scored - wahoo!), and it randomly popped up out of nowhere. http://www.wayfair.com/return_sales_items.php?clrcatid=357