PDA

View Full Version : so before I go buy the Bee + - would you wait for hte Versa.

sal799
11-09-2011, 10:20 PM
still can't make up my mind. I need a new single. I currently have a mac triumph, i guess I can survive with if i decide to wait for the versa.
I need a new single- I want reversible, fairly lightweight. will be used in stores and for walking- excercise/fast walking, but no jogging. want somethign with a smallish footprint. I thought I had settled on the Bee +, BUT- i'm rethinking, should I just wait for the Versa? I currently havea citi mini double and love it. love the fact that the versa will come with so many options/accessories, but the Bee + is great too. DS is currently 5.5 months.

legaleagle
11-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Well, the versa won't be out until March - that's a while to wait if you really want/need a new stroller now. I don't know if either of these would be really good for fast walking though?

Eagletmom
11-09-2011, 10:35 PM
I would go for a compact 3 wheeler or something a little more AT. Don't get me wrong the Bee is fab and the versa sounds awesome. But you can't beat air wheels for a smooth comfortable ride.

poohbear
11-09-2011, 10:46 PM
I would go for a compact 3 wheeler or something a little more AT. Don't get me wrong the Bee is fab and the versa sounds awesome. But you can't beat air wheels for a smooth comfortable ride.

:yeahthat:
Much as I LOOOVE my bee, I use my BOB for any kind of exercise/walking.

sal799
11-09-2011, 10:56 PM
:yeahthat:
Much as I LOOOVE my bee, I use my BOB for any kind of exercise/walking.

ok- i have a mountain buggy too, will use it for the heavyduty stuff. this will be my all around, basic use stroller.

spannaz
11-10-2011, 12:32 AM
I would go with the Bee+ and re-evaluate when the Versa comes out. If the Bee isn't working for you, you'll prob get most of your money back since it has such great resale value and would have only been used 4-5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tribe pride
11-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Maybe one of the new reversible Valcos will be out before the Versa? I think some of them will have air tires?

swissair81
11-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I thought the Valcos weren't going to be out until May or June.

legaleagle
11-10-2011, 11:20 AM
I thought the Valcos weren't going to be out until May or June.

That's what I've read too. Though as we all know, things are always getting pushed back with new releases anyway. :(

tribe pride
11-10-2011, 12:08 PM
According to baby gizmo, the Zee (which looks like a reversible Quad) will be out in January. Only 18lbs, too. Might be a good fit for you, OP!

No mention of when the Wave, another reversible with air tires, will be out. The Spark, a more full-featured reversible with air tires, is scheduled for June.

mom3boys
11-10-2011, 12:54 PM
I don't think the Zee is reversible. No mention of it on PishPosh or on Valco's AU site. Seems more just like a redesigned Quad.

http://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/2010/10/13/the-all-new-valco-baby-zee-stroller-coming-soon/

http://www.valco.com.au/ProductItem.asp?pid=132&bid=17&sid=575#FEATURES

legaleagle
11-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah, the zee is not reversible though you can get a bassinet for it. Though I must say the spark also looks like a fancied up reversible version of the quad (and hopefully will be as awesome as that sounds!)

tribe pride
11-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Ah, well, thanks for clearing that up! Wonder how I missed that the Zee isn't reversible? Sorry, OP! Maybe one of the others that are reversible will be out sooner than the versa.

Kaylee31
11-10-2011, 03:37 PM
I would go with the Bee+ and re-evaluate when the Versa comes out. If the Bee isn't working for you, you'll prob get most of your money back since it has such great resale value and would have only been used 4-5 months.

:yeahthat: That's what I would do too. ;) March is a long time to wait for a new stroller! Do you have something smaller than the MB currently? If not, I think you need one now! :p

sal799
11-10-2011, 06:45 PM
:yeahthat: That's what I would do too. ;) March is a long time to wait for a new stroller! Do you have something smaller than the MB currently? If not, I think you need one now! :p

I curruently have a MB urban- in my garage, we nver use it, but i figure if i really need AT , i will, and a Mac triumph, which is nto great for walking in my neighborhod at all. I know i don't NEED antoher stroller, but really want something lightish that I can walk comfortably with.

Kaylee31
11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I curruently have a MB urban- in my garage, we nver use it, but i figure if i really need AT , i will, and a Mac triumph, which is nto great for walking in my neighborhod at all. I know i don't NEED antoher stroller, but really want something lightish that I can walk comfortably with.

I think the Bee+ would make a good addition then. I like having 3 strollers-- an AT, a full-featured mid-weight, and a lightweight umbrella. :D

swissair81
11-10-2011, 07:38 PM
I think the Bee+ would make a good addition then. I like having 3 strollers-- an AT, a full-featured mid-weight, and a lightweight umbrella. :D

Just 3? ;)

Kaylee31
11-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Just 3? ;)

Well...3 is ideal for one rider anyway. ;)