PDA

View Full Version : Will PBK cancel my order?

peanut520
11-10-2011, 04:11 PM
My in laws asked what to get dd for Christmas and dh and I joking said a new bedroom set, and they okay. :yay:

I was planning to get Costco furniture. We were planning to wait unitl after the holidays since I have liked what have been coming into the warehouse the last few years since it would be cheper or worse case order it online if we didn't like what came in.

I have always like PBK, but the shipping and surcharge have always discouraged me from even considering. Well I was just browsing last night and a bedroom set was priced incorrectly (by $1200-1000). I jumped on the deal and ordered. I got the confirmation email, but I'm worried with JCP canceling the blocks deal. Do you think they will honor the price? Or will they cancel the order?

khalloc
11-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Have they changed the price since?

peanut520
11-10-2011, 04:45 PM
No they haven't. The latest catalog I have lists it $1000 more. It comes out to me paying for the bed and mattress and getting the delivery, surcharge, and chest dresser for free.

katydid1971
11-10-2011, 04:56 PM
It looks like they are having a sale so I think you are safe. Which set did you order? I'm happy for you, you gotta love when you get what you want for a great price :D

khalloc
11-10-2011, 04:57 PM
No they haven't. The latest catalog I have lists it $1000 more. It comes out to me paying for the bed and mattress and getting the delivery, surcharge, and chest dresser for free.

Yes, I am sure its a sale. The catalogs arent always up to date with the latest sale prices.

peanut520
11-10-2011, 05:42 PM
It is the Thomas bedrooms set with twin bed, mattress and chest dresser ....$1024 if you select plush mattress or $18xx with pillow top.

I just found it super odd that the bed and mattress is on sale for $1325.

elbenn
11-10-2011, 06:10 PM
That is a terrific price! For anyone in the market, this seems to be a really great deal. The retail price difference between the set with the plush mattress and the set with the pillowtop mattress is $100, but the difference in the sale prices is $800. I will need to buy a bedroom set soon, and now I'm contemplating this one.

Nechums
11-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I got the activity table and carts as a result of a pricing error. the price was supposed to be just for the carts, but the website had included the table. they sent just the carts, but then I called and sent them a screen shot (save a screen shot, fyi) and they honored it and sent the table too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

drako
11-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I purchased storage units due to a pricing error and they honored it. The represenitive told me that it would be honored until it was fixed on the website. So, I think you are ok!!

peanut520
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
That is a terrific price! For anyone in the market, this seems to be a really great deal. The retail price difference between the set with the plush mattress and the set with the pillowtop mattress is $100, but the difference in the sale prices is $800. I will need to buy a bedroom set soon, and now I'm contemplating this one.

I wasn't either but I simply couldnt pass it up.

peanut520
11-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I got the activity table and carts as a result of a pricing error. the price was supposed to be just for the carts, but the website had included the table. they sent just the carts, but then I called and sent them a screen shot (save a screen shot, fyi) and they honored it and sent the table too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I purchased storage units due to a pricing error and they honored it. The represenitive told me that it would be honored until it was fixed on the website. So, I think you are ok!!

That is good to know. I can start looking for a bedding set now.