PDA

View Full Version : What holiday gifts are you hoping to find a deal on?

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-10-2011, 07:08 PM
And what is your "pull the trigger (PTT) price"?

~I am debating Magna-Tiles, DD is 4 1/2 and I wonder if I have waited too long. If I could find them under $100, then I will most likely get them. They seem to be OOS at a lot of places. This would be her big gift.

~ The PBK Large Santa Bag. $15 or under w/ FS and free monogramming.

I like Flik Flak (Swatch) kids watches, but they are hard to find online in the US. Under $30 and I would PTT.

~Reusable sandwich bags lined in organic cotton. We give practical gifts to DD....

~ Playmobil- Either animal or Fairy sets, PTT price depends on the set.

cckwmh
11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Saw on Magna-tiles facebook page that the factory flooded and are OOS until at least the new year. I was hoping to add to ours, too.

JoyNChrist
11-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Saw on Magna-tiles facebook page that the factory flooded and are OOS until at least the new year. I was hoping to add to ours, too.

Shoot! I was planning on Magnatiles as DS1's big Santa gift.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Oh, CRUD! That stinks! Any ideas to replace it? Magformers?

kristac
11-11-2011, 09:14 AM
You can still find magnatiles (edufuntoys, amazon has them, fat brain toys claims they are getting more in 11/28, discount school supply has solids ) just don't wait for a megasale or they might be out of stock.
ETA- on the plus side thier fb page also says they will have "some new additions and products" early next year.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Edufun is OOS, a lot are OOS on the clear 100's once you click to order them. I really don't want to pay $30 more, which is what they are on Amazon. But, more importantly my home wasn't flooded and for that I am grateful. I feel for those people in Thailand.....

Waiting and hoping the PBK bags go down soon, or at least by mid-December. DD would LOVE that!

nellonello
11-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I just ordered the 100 clear Magnatiles from My Toy Box for $120+FS. Hoping they have some in stock. I was waiting to see if they went on sale but didn't want to run the risk of not being able to get them.

I am also hoping for iTunes GC (last year Walmart had a good deal) as well as Leapster Explorer games.