PDA

View Full Version : Tiny prints 20% off through Costco

larig
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
This was in a recent costco mailer. It's just in time for xmas cards. I ripped the page out, so I don't know when the offer expires. Anyone note that?

Choccie
11-10-2011, 08:08 PM
I think the 20% discount is year round. You just need to sign into your costco account and select Tiny Prints.

larig
11-10-2011, 08:10 PM
I think the 20% discount is year round. You just need to sign into your costco account and select Tiny Prints.

really? D'oh! Guess this isn't really news. oops.

candaceb
11-10-2011, 09:55 PM
In other tinyprints news, I got a catalog in the mail today, and buried inside there was a code for a free greeting card. I almost just threw it in the recycling bin without looking at it so I'm glad I paged through. There was also a code for free shipping on an order of $99+ but I think that's pretty much normal for them. Has anyone else seen any Tiny Prints deals this year? I have the $35 baby gap coupon, and a $40 Rue La La certificate. I'm hoping to work the deals so I can do as well as I did last year with codes posted here - I ended up paying about $70 for 70 cards shipped.

star04
11-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Is this stackable with other coupons/deals?

candaceb
11-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Is this stackable with other coupons/deals?

It doesn't say that you can't stack, but I just went through the checkout process, and there is nowhere to add a code or any form of payment besides a credit card.

In addition to the 20% off, they're giving free shipping on orders of $59.

mnovak
11-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Unfortunately, you can't stack the Costco discount with other promos. I just did live chat and she said they can't be combined (I was trying to combine the Costco promo with the Gap promo).