PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Endorse on Facebook?

MSWR0319
11-11-2011, 02:59 PM
I've seen this program/ap mentioned on a few other sites, but can't find a whole lot of info. Apparently somehow you "endorse" products you buy and then get paid if you send your receipts in based on some percentage? If anyone knows anything about it, I'm interested in learning if it's really legit and if it is, how it works.

pharmjenn
11-12-2011, 12:32 AM
They just started 2 months ago, and make big changes today, so now it really isn't worth it for most people. It is a program that runs on the facebook platform, so you need a facebook account. You endorse products and stores and some restaurants. Then you shop. When you buy items, you mail in your original receipts and get a percentage back. Products get 10%, stores and restaurants get you 2% back.
You can also shop online and submit packing receipts, so you could conceivably use a cashback website like ebates plus endorse and get extra back.

So it is nice to get the cash back on things you may buy otherwise, but they deduct all coupons and rewards off the receipt. So if you pay with, for example, Walgreens Register rewards, CVS extra care bucks and pay very little OOP, you don't get anything back. I have only mailed one stack of receipts in, and have yet to have them processed (just a couple days ago)