PDA

View Full Version : Who watches Bones.........

newg
11-11-2011, 11:25 PM
and can tell me what happened in the last show of series 6, in may??!!!!

I totallly forgot that I missed the season finale in May and as I go to watch the first show of this season I am hearing things that have my head spinning!!??
And I can't find the last show anywhere on the internet without paying for it!

So please, give me the juicy details!! :praying:

SnuggleBuggles
11-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Angela and Hodge's (sp?) baby was born and Temperance announced that she was pregnant and Booth was the dad (he was ecstatic). She got pg the night she stayed over when they were really upset about something I can't place. I don't remember much else- those were the highlights. :)

Beth

wellyes
11-11-2011, 11:36 PM
I haven't watched any these year yet, but I remember the season finale. There was a bombshell at the end that they'd been sleeping together and she was pregnant. Completely a surprise to the audience. It was a rather bizarre choice, I thought.

I believe you can see the season finale for free on Hulu. Pretty much the whole series is on Hulu Plus.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-12-2011, 02:01 AM
They were upset that the intern, Nigel I think, was killed and she felt responsible. They "found comfort in each other arms" and then she found out she was preggers. I LOVE Bones!

newg
11-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I haven't watched any these year yet, but I remember the season finale. There was a bombshell at the end that they'd been sleeping together and she was pregnant. Completely a surprise to the audience. It was a rather bizarre choice, I thought.

I believe you can see the season finale for free on Hulu. Pretty much the whole series is on Hulu Plus.

The first show was this past week and I just started it last night....and they were talking about her being pregnant.........and my jaw hit the floor!!!

SnuggleBuggles
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
You missed an episode this season already, I think.

Beth

fivi2
11-12-2011, 04:12 PM
You missed an episode this season already, I think.

Beth

yes, there have been two this season...

I am not enjoying it much.

EllasMum
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I am loving this season! It's like the old spark is back between them. Love the new squintern, too! Even if he did mispronounce Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (not hard to mispronounce it, though! ;)). My niece has the condition and although the publicity is appreciated, the mispronunciation made some of us cringe. I'm willing to let it slide, though. :D