PDA

View Full Version : What's in your stash?

poohbear
11-13-2011, 02:33 PM
It's getting cold out and lots of people have been changing things up lately, so I thought maybe it was time for another round of "what's in your stash?"

Mine:
BOB Revolution
Bugaboo Bee +
Uppababy Vista
iCandy Apple

Albert Thurston Ryder.... which I just listed for sale - gasp. He's just not getting the love he deserves and I need to make room for something new...

And I sold my beloved BJCM last month...

KLD313
11-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Two Bee minuses, need to sell the older one
Valco Latitude, used for a week on vacation and have been trying to sell
Britax Blink, never used, no one is buying it
Mountain Buggy Swift
Micralite Toro on the way from Woot

Idk how you all manage to sell strollers because I've had no interest on CL at all!

mom3boys
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Oh, boy, here we go . . .

Uppababy Vista Maya
Teutonia T-260
Valco Quad
BOB Revolution Duallie
Cybex Onyx
Maclaren Ryder Owen Tartan (yep, I bought it)
ETA: Forgot the Bee- in my car!

jacksmoma
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
mine's sort of boring:

2011 bob revo single
aprica presto in green (on the way!)

might need to go back to a bob duallie when we move in a couple weeks as it's a big walking area but lots of major streets and my 4 year old sits a ton these days in strollers!

swissair81
11-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Bee+
MB Swift
MB Duo
Bug Cam

Neither of my MBs are being used at the moment, but I haven't been walking outside with the kids in a while. I usually go at 6 am, while my kiddos are still sleeping. They both got a ton of use this past year though. In the spring I'll probably put the Swift in the car and give the Bee+ a rest.

crl
11-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Just one rider here, 19 month old dd, and the same strollers

2004 Silver Cross mini umbrella--weighs just 11 pounds and has great wheels for a lightweight
2011 Bumbleride Indie in seagrass--so pretty and great for everyday urban use and dog walks

Catherine

chiisai
11-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Indie in the house for special walks, concerts, etc.
G-Luxe in the back of my car for the everyday.

...and a citymini that I put in the trunk of DH's car as I was going to craisglist it, but which keeps coming in too handy when DH takes the little out in his car because we then don't need to move the g-luxe. I must sell it, though, since I only bought it with the justification I would sell it once the little could ride in the g-luxe.

mackmama
11-13-2011, 05:00 PM
2011 MB Swift
2010 MB Terrain
2010 Uppa G-Luxe

Just sold 2010 Bee+

arivecchi
11-13-2011, 07:25 PM
We only have one stroller - Maclaren Albert Thurston with Valco HH. :47:

Don't know if the Baby Jogger Switchback counts, but we have that as well. We mostly use it as a bike trailer these days.

Bumbleride Indie listed on CL ATM so will hopefully sell it soon.

Kaylee31
11-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Too many, I went on a stroller buying spree and now need to sell a couple.

Uppababy Vista in Maya w/Mica swap kit
Uppababy G-luxe in sebby
Bugaboo Bee+
Mountain Buggy Terrain
Bumbleride Indie in seagrass
Micralite Fastfold Superlite
BJ Summit XC double on the way

swissair81
11-13-2011, 09:26 PM
I just listed my Swift on my CL. MB had the hoods in stock, so I bought one. I also have a carrycot in Chili. I'm hoping someone is interested. Hoping that I can get a +One with the proceeds.

rin
11-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Bugaboo Bee-
Maclaren Triumph
Maclaren Volo (although this one's kind of broken & just gets used for airports)

liamsmom
11-13-2011, 09:51 PM
BOB Revolution
Albert Thurston Ryder

I want to shake things up a bit, try out the BJCM, but now is not a good time.

georgiegirl
11-13-2011, 10:30 PM
2011 bob rev single
2011 cybex onyx

abh5e8
11-13-2011, 11:30 PM
mac quest
P&T explorer with doubles kit

plus dh has a BOB d'luxe single, BJ double and triple and a double bike trailer from costco. dh's have been collecting dust in the basement as of late...but hopefully they will finish our garage this month and we can go for more walks, runs and bike rides together.

i finally just gave the joovy caboose away to a very in-need mama of 2 littles....as i had no success at all on CL.

i'd kinda like something new...something big, like a bob or BJ SBS double for the zoo. last weekend was a bit much walking for ds (3) and dd (5) without a seat and the P&T seat is pretty small.

but, at the same time...other then the all day zoo trip or when dh and I are running/biking for exercise, both ds and dd walk. ds2 (just turned 1) is my main rider at the moment.

candaceb
11-14-2011, 12:26 AM
swissair, is it crazy that I'm tempted to buy your carrycot and I don't even know if I'm going to attempt another pregnancy yet????

current stash at home:
MB Swift in Chili (2010)
Uppababy Vista in Myles (2010)
Mac Quest - navy mod kelly

at summer house:
ancient baby jogger
"vintage" Mac ?

swissair81
11-14-2011, 12:27 AM
swissair, is it crazy that I'm tempted to buy your carrycot and I don't even know if I'm going to attempt another pregnancy yet????

I'm assuming you don't really want me to answer that question. I'm kind of biased ;)