PDA

View Full Version : Help me price my stroller!

bekahjean
11-14-2011, 08:57 AM
So I ordered a red Uppababy Vista from Zulily. I figured I could try it out and if I didn't like it, resell it on CL. I love it. But DH thinks I've gone stroller crazy so I need to sell my 2006 Easywalker Classic.
It's in good condition, with the only thing wrong with it being the rubber cover on one hubcap is missing (it disappeared during our latest move :hopmad:).
I have the bassinet, the footmuff, matching diaper bag, both fixed and swivel front wheels. I have the rain and bug cover for the bassinet (which came with it) and I bough the rain cover for the stroller separately. A Swapper made me a custom bug cover for it as well.

So I have basically every accessory for it, but I have no idea how to price it. It's a great stroller and I love it, but it isn't all that well known. I looked on my CL and there are only 2 EW for sale, and both are newer than mine (a duo and a qtro).

I was thinking about asking $150, which I feel like is a good deal. Is that too low? Too high? Any thoughts?

Kaylee31
11-14-2011, 03:38 PM
$150 sounds like a good price to me, since it's several years old, but includes all those accessories. I would try listing it at $175 to leave a little room for negotiation.