PDA

View Full Version : Snapfish 50% off OR free ship

musicalgrl
11-14-2011, 09:19 AM
I just got an email with this offer:

Start your holiday shopping with an offer too good to resist: 50% off site-wide for only 48 hours! Use coupon 48HOURS at checkout by November 15. Free shipping on orders of $25 or more with coupon FSNOV25 through November 30.

The offer is good for 50% off one item OR free shipping - the codes aren't stackable.

toby
11-14-2011, 10:26 AM
WOW! Now if I can just get my act together to get some cards...
Thanks!

Dream
11-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Does anone know whether the codes are stackable? And are they valid on photo prints too?

Olivia1094
11-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Does anone know whether the codes are stackable?

I was wondering this too. I just went to the site after putting something in my cart and was only able to add one code. It also says limit one per order.

musicalgrl
11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
That's disappointing. I think their email is very misleading - it talks about both promotions, but doesn't say that it's one or the other. It also doesn't say that the 50% is good for only one item. There's a link at the very bottom of the page with 'offer details' that you have to scroll way down to even see...and then click on.

I will edit my original post.

ourbabygirl
11-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for posting!

Can anyone comment on their paper quality? I've done Target cards the past 5 or so years because it's easy to make them in store and get them back quickly. But I'd like something a little nicer this year- thicker paper, etc. I've also thought of doing the Costco cards since we have a membership now, but not sure if that's the way to go... basically I want something of nicer quality than the Target photo cards but for about the same price (or cheaper would be nice, too :D).

TIA!

Olivia1094
11-14-2011, 05:30 PM
I wasn't totally sure about the either/or thing with the codes. I was hoping someone would tell me there was a way around it;)

I was happy with the quality of the Snapfish cards I have made. But I have only done a few free ones that were non-Christmas. I did the Grandparents Day cards with Snapfish and everyone loved them. (Of course, I had them sent directly to the grandparents so I didn't actually see those. But when I've had them sent to me, I was happy with them.)