PDA

View Full Version : Footmuff recommendation for Vista?

mom3boys
11-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Anyone have a footmuff recommendation for the Vista Maya? My 5-year old, stained, gray BundleMe is just not cutting it. I am having trouble figuring out what color to get. The Uppababy ganoosh only comes in red, silver, and green I think, none of those would really work.

The only yellow footmuff I can think of is the Bee, but I think that would be too bright and not quite the right size. So it seems like the only color I could go for that wouldn't clash would be black or dark gray, or some kind of pattern, but then I don't know what brand to get (i.e, another BundleMe, other "Universal" brand, or a stroller-specific brand from a different stroller). Open to suggestions on color/brand.

legaleagle
11-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Somebody has a cybex footmuff on her bee (in her avatar) that looks amazing. It's a really nice footmuff but on the shorter side, if that's an issue.

Kaylee31
11-14-2011, 04:02 PM
I have a black urban bundleme on my Maya Vista. It fits very well and I love the materials. I do wish I could find a footmuff that was more structured and less floppy (which my Brookspond and MB sleeping bag are also). The Cybex is more structured, but short as PP said, and I don't like the material as much.

swissair81
11-14-2011, 04:26 PM
I have a structured one, but my MIL bought it for me in Europe. I'm sure it's not cheap. I can try and find a link.

swissair81
11-14-2011, 04:30 PM
It's from this company http://horsedreamimporters.com/pgcart.pga?product=C2300
It's either the Arosa or Davos, but I'm not sure which. I wonder if Roseylox has seen any. I think it's from Germany.

mom3boys
11-15-2011, 01:34 PM
It's from this company http://horsedreamimporters.com/pgcart.pga?product=C2300
It's either the Arosa or Davos, but I'm not sure which. I wonder if Roseylox has seen any. I think it's from Germany.

Oh, those are beautiful but way beyond my price range. I noticed also Petunia Picklebottom has footmuffs now and some of the patterns would look great on the Maya but they are just too expensive.

So I'm thinking either a black footmuff, either Bundleme or maybe a Black Quinny one. Or, I may be crazy but I think the Footmuff for the Mamas & Papas Sola might work:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12152111&CAWELAID=1041365204

The only problem with that one is it looks to be a true footmuff-i.e. just cover the legs; since my guy is still little I'd prefer something that I can zip up over his body.

swissair81
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Was there a price on them? I didn't notice. My MIL buys these for each of her daughters/dil when they have their first baby (among other things). I wouldn't have bought it either.

mom3boys
11-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Was there a price on them? I didn't notice. My MIL buys these for each of her daughters/dil when they have their first baby (among other things). I wouldn't have bought it either.

On the link it said $275? I can't have a footmuff that costs almost as much as the stroller. I wish my MIL would buy me gifts like that though instead of whatever is on sale at the local "Bass Pro Shop".

BayGirl2
11-15-2011, 02:19 PM
We use the footmuff from our Mac 4Seasons on our Vista. Its Khaki colored so it would be subtle on the Maya. It is fuzzy on the inside front and back and covers baby's entire body.

Not sure you can buy one separately, but if you could find one used that would work.

Kaylee31
11-15-2011, 02:46 PM
On the link it said $275? I can't have a footmuff that costs almost as much as the stroller. I wish my MIL would buy me gifts like that though instead of whatever is on sale at the local "Bass Pro Shop".

:rotflmao:
The grass Sola footmuff is so pretty! You could always order it online & return it to the B&M store if it didn't work.