PDA

View Full Version : PineCone Research looking for families of Hispanic/Latino descent

Daphnecita
11-14-2011, 03:12 PM
I found out about PineCone on this forum from a post in this thread and have been doing surveys for about 6 months or so. They don't take long and the check arrives within a few days. $3 per survey and I average about 1 per week, so not much money but it can support my Peppermint Mocha habit this time of year :)

For more info, you can search PineCone on this forum and read what others have written about the process in past threads. They seem to be looking for families that identify as being of hispanic or latino descent. I've gotten several emails about this. If you are interested, PM me and I can send you a link to apply (mods--this is not a referral program and I don't benefit in any way)

From the email:
PineCone Research is still looking for new members, specifically for households who identify as being of Hispanic/Latino descent. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

jgenie
11-14-2011, 03:20 PM
How long does it take you to complete an average survey?

AuGoldie
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
PM ed you my e-mail. We are of Cuban Descent and qualify, yay! =) Thanks so much!

Daphnecita
11-14-2011, 04:10 PM
How long does it take you to complete an average survey?

It usually takes me about 10 minutes give or take a few minutes depending on the survey.

They also do shorter non-paid survey to determine info about your household and what types of paid survey's to send to you. These take more like 3-5 minutes and you are entered into a drawing for completing them

AnnieW625
11-14-2011, 05:57 PM
my DH is Latino can you send me a message. Thanks!

cchavez
11-14-2011, 11:13 PM
I sent you a pm earlier today but forgot to post that I sent you one....:)

essnce629
11-15-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm 1/2 Mexican! Send me a PM!

nancyvh
11-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Got your link. Thank you!!! :waving4: