PDA

View Full Version : Kohl's shipping

sidmand
11-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Anyone else ordered from the recent codes and things are coming in many many (many!) boxes? I keep getting shipping notices. I really appreciate that they're trying to send things out as quick as they can. Perhaps there was somewhere to specify (and I should have) to wait until they could put them in fewer boxes? I did place two orders but have (so far) eight e-mails that things are shipping. Yikes!

But I can't wait to use my Kohl's cash tomorrow! I did see Pillow Pets and at least one of the Happy Nappers if you still need to get some things. There were some things I held back on because I figured I'd use my Kohl's cash to get them. Awesome deal but DH will not be happy if he sees how many boxes. It's like Amazon all over again. :)

willow33
11-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Yes! I always end up with many, many boxes from Kohls. I wonder if they ship from different places?

And I made sure to put tomorrow on my calendar! 30% off and you can use your Kohl's cash...sweet!!

army_mom
11-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Kohl's does send out in a lot of boxes but they also send out a ridiculous amount of email. Sometimes I get duplicates of the shipping notice and then I get a "your orders is ready to be shipped" AND a "your order has shipped" for EVERY box. The double emails make it seem like a lot more is being sent. I think a lot of their stuff is not sent directly from their distribution center which makes for a whole different box for each item.

BUT, I am still super excited for tomorrow as the 30% off and Kohl's cash!

hellokitty
11-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Is there a printable 30% off, so I don't have to order online to use my kohls cash? And yes, this is the first time for me, but everything is coming into separate deliveries! I got a necklace in the mail today, and then a slow cooker via UPS today. I am hoping the rest comes in one pkg, since it's a bunch of knick knack stuff.

Daphnecita
11-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Someone mentioned this in the other recent Kohls thread but just an FYI, they deduct the Kohls Cash before applying the 30%. So you won't end up getting 30% off whatever you use your Kohls cash on anyway (unless of course, you go over). It's a bit annoying because the whole time I'm looking to spend the kohls cash, I'm thinking how much less each item would be with the 30% discount.

belovedgandp
11-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Yes and yes.

The shipping is ridiculous. I've ordered 8 items and received 6 different boxes before. Sometimes I understand; like the carseat was in its own box. But really, everything else was on its own.

Kohl's Cash should be a "coupon" - I think it needs a new name. If it is a method of payment then the discount should be taken first, but they term it as a coupon off price first and then payment.