PDA

View Full Version : Breakout Bras Grab Bags

kristenk
11-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I received an email from Breakout Bras today. They're currently offering bra grab bags for sale. The options are 2 bras for $25, 4 bras for $50, or 2 nursing bras for $35. You pick your size and they send you new, first-run bras. Of course, there are no returns or exchanges and you can't use coupons, but shipping is free.

I went ahead and placed an order. I guess I'm feeling lucky. If even 1 bra works, chances are it'll be worth it.

kristenk
11-14-2011, 09:17 PM
thanks! I needed some new bras!

Good luck! Fingers crossed we both get things that work for us!

Melanie
11-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I saw that...I just can't imagine trying it, though, I have trouble finding ones I like when I can try them on. I hope you ladies have better luck than I!

maybeebaby08
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Thanks OP! They have larger size nursing bras so this is perfect to not spend a lot and get me through the first few weeks post partum.

diamond
11-30-2011, 11:15 PM
has anyone ordered this bag and gotten this?? how are the bras? are the cups padded or the nipples have no coverage ? just wondering if I should order from there. How did you measure your size? my size on breakout bras website and bravado bras website is different. ty

MamaInMarch
12-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Thanks!! At my size, I don't even care what the bras are - I have been looking at new nursing bras for 60 to 70 dollars a piece so this is great!