PDA

View Full Version : Jeans suggestions for bid toddler

C&C's mom
11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
My DD is only 19 mos and 32.5 lbs and 35 inches. She is so big and I can never find any jeans that fit her. They are always tight in the butt but loose in the waist. I just put her in leggings all the time since it's easier. Anyone have any suggestions?

BabyBearsMom
11-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Your 19 mo and my 19mo must be soul sisters. Mine is 29lbs and 35". I buy her the Cherokee brand jeans from Target and they seem to work well. Also, I ordered her jeans from Next Direct (a UK store that does US mail order and has fabulous clothes that are moderately priced) and the waist is sort of like a sweat pant waist and then the legs are baggy and gather at the bottom with a sweat pant cough. They look really cute and funky and work well for lots of shaped kids. DD gets tons of compliments when she wears them.

Beth24
11-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Your 19 mo and my 19mo must be soul sisters. Mine is 29lbs and 35". I buy her the Cherokee brand jeans from Target and they seem to work well. Also, I ordered her jeans from Next Direct (a UK store that does US mail order and has fabulous clothes that are moderately priced) and the waist is sort of like a sweat pant waist and then the legs are baggy and gather at the bottom with a sweat pant cough. They look really cute and funky and work well for lots of shaped kids. DD gets tons of compliments when she wears them.

Ooh, those sound perfect for my 29 pound 30 inch 16 month old. (95th percentile for weight, 50th for height), which basically makes him a size larger for width than length...what size did you get? Do you have a link?

C&C's mom
11-16-2011, 11:55 AM

I just got that catalog in the mail. I will have to check them out!
What size do you get?

lowrioh
11-16-2011, 12:33 PM
If you need to cinch the waist you can get these from etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85385425/elastic-toddler-belt-brown?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=waist&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade%2Fchildren%2Faccessories

And if you are going to order from Next, PM me and I can send you a code for $10 off and free shipping.