PDA

View Full Version : LE Snug Harbor Chair for $63 shipped!!! (Like PBK Anywhere Chair)

essnce629
11-16-2011, 05:48 PM
The cheapest Anywhere Chair (from the slickdeals deal a few days ago) came out to be $90 shipped for me, but I was able to get the LE Snug Harbor chair for $63.

I don't know how long it's been out, but I noticed it in the latest catalog. It must be pretty new since there's only two reviews on it so far. Looking at the insert, it looks like it may be a little sturdier and bigger than the Anywhere Chair. It's the same width but because of the shape of the arms, the actual seat part is bigger (and a few inches deeper as well).

Solid Color Chairs and Insert
http://www.landsend.com/pp/SnugHarborChairCover~228928_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZTU&CM_MERCH=search-_-snug+chair&origin=search

Print Chairs (more expensive) and Insert
http://www.landsend.com/pp/SnugHarborChairCover~228929_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::NMR&CM_MERCH=search-_-snug+chair&origin=search

Here's how I was able to get it for over 40% off:

I placed 2 separate orders (one for the insert, and one for the cover) using the 40% off coupon (SNOW and pin 1174) each time.

To bring each order up to $50 (before the discount) to get the free shipping I added 2 sets of these $0.49 webbing straps to each order: http://www.landsend.com/pp/WebbingSetof2~224146_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BIM&CM_MERCH=IDX_Luggage-_-Sale&origin=index

It ended up being $33.37 shipped for each piece, so $66.74 shipped and then since I went through Ebates for each order I'll get another 6% ($4) cashback, which brings the total down to $62.74!

That's $27 cheaper than the cheapest Anywhere Chair and the LE chair is slightly bigger!!!!

Don't forget to use any of your member rewards as well! I got another $1.40 off this way!

kellybelly0513
11-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks! That looks like a really good deal!

Momit
11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Wow. I resisted the PBK Anywhere Chair sale but don't think I can pass this one up. I love Lands' End and this looks like an awesome deal. Thanks, OP!

newg
11-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Does anyone know how often we get these 40% coupons.........I'm having total mommy brain right now!

I really want to get DD2 one of these chairs for her birthday..........but her birthday is next August!!! So I really don't want to buy a chair now and have it sit in the basement for 6+ months, but 40% is a great deal :)

clb
11-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Thank you! I ordered one to replace DS's first anywhere chair. It's much too small for him but he still likes to sit in it. He'll very happy for a new chair.

newg- My quesstimate is every three months. There was a 40% off code in the last few months. I can't recall exactly- mommy brain here too.

AnnieW625
11-17-2011, 12:31 AM
thanks so much! I ordered one for each girl. I got these cute basest hound tees for my best friends' kids for Xmas, and I got DD2 a monogrammed small haul backpack that we'll give her in the near future. I think my total cost was $160 and that would've been my total for just the two PBK chairs. I had to place a total of 4 orders though but it should be worth it.

novmber
11-23-2011, 12:27 PM
thanks so much for posting this deal - i jumped on it and just got my chair put together yesterday. very happy with it so far! both my 4.5 year old twins can fit in the chair for reading (although YMMV as I have skinny minnies)! (obviously my avatar picture is really old!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/horcutt/photobucket-3128-1322057614587.jpg

wellyes
11-23-2011, 12:42 PM
THANKS for the photo! I'm sold. Next time a 40% off rolls around (hopefully before xmas) I'm going to get one. I'm thinking the one of the polka dot ones would be worth it.

novmber
11-23-2011, 01:20 PM
you are welcome - we are in a townhouse and don't have lots of space but i am trying to figure out if i can fit a second one somewhere else. i really love it and at first almost didn't go for the deal because I could not figure out a single place to put it. finally realized it could go in front of this window if i moved a few things.

my girls love to lie in bed and look at their books and i am excited they have a chair to sit and read in now in their bedroom!

just realized my avatar was actually taken in front of the same window - oh so long ago!!

mypa
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
thanks so much for posting this deal - i jumped on it and just got my chair put together yesterday. very happy with it so far! both my 4.5 year old twins can fit in the chair for reading (although YMMV as I have skinny minnies)! (obviously my avatar picture is really old!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/horcutt/photobucket-3128-1322057614587.jpg

I don't have the chair (we have the LE beanbags) but I wanted to say how adorable your girls look in their new chair. BTW, great use of the multi-purpose bins! I use them all over the house.

essnce629
11-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Oh wow, great size for the chair!!!! We didn't get ours yet (maybe today?) but now I'm super excited! Can't believe both of your girls fit in it! How much do they weigh?

novmber
11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
ah yes - the multipurpose bins - now where might i have heard about how wonderful those are????? this board is the BEST!!!!

my twins are about 30ish and 35lbs i believe. average height.