PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow in My Room/Moon in My Room

catpagmo
11-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Does anyone have either of these? I think my DD would love this. Looking for feedback on quality, and if they're junky. Looks like both get pretty good reviews on amazon.

Thanks!

missym
11-17-2011, 06:50 PM
DD's Moon In My Room has been going strong for almost a year now. She really likes it. Her sister, who would prefer a completely dark room -- not so much. But it shuts itself off after 30 minutes, and we keep the remote so she doesn't play with it all night. ;)

jerigirl
11-17-2011, 07:59 PM
DS1 has had the moon for a few years. We put rechargeable batteries in.

new_mommy25
11-17-2011, 08:04 PM
We have the moon in the room and solar system. We like them both.

bandgsmama
11-18-2011, 08:57 AM
we have both & the kiddos love both. however, the rainbow in my room has quit showing all the colors after about 1 year of use here. the moon is still glowing strong (was a xmas gift last year). they have both been hits in our home!

katydid1971
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
I got DS Moon in my room to use as a night light and it is perfect. I rubber banded the remote to his bed post so he can just reach over and turn it on if he wakes up at night. We have had it for over a year now (since it was on sale super cheap on Amazon--like $11 IIRC). We were having lots of problems with DS being scared, regular night lights weren't cutting it and I didn't want him leaving his bedside light on all night. We have changed the batteries twice in a year, it is used every night. I love Moon in my room.

catpagmo
11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Looks like I will be adding the "moon" to DD's Xmas list. :). I really think she will love it! I hope I can find it for $11.00. That would be awwwwesome!