PDA

View Full Version : Lamaze space gym vs tiny love vs fisher price

flashy09
11-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Fisher Price and Tiny Love (both with lights and music) get the book's recommendation, but the Lamaze Space Symphony gets great revies from parents due to moving mobile. Which seems to keep the baby happiest in your opinion? I am trying to finish up by buying and get so bogged down by all the choices and reviews, etc!

BabyBearsMom
11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
We have a Fisher Price one. DD absolutely ADORED it. She still plays with the musical bear sometimes. It was the only place I could put her down where she wouldn't scream (she always insisted on being held for the first 6 weeks). If it wasn't for that play mat, I would have never eaten or gone to the bathroom without holding her. I really liked how big it was. When I had a friend over, we could both lay the babies on the mat and they had plenty of space.

vonfirmath
11-18-2011, 02:39 PM
We have the Tiny Love Deluxe one (with the animals on the pad, etc) and DD loves it

We do have a moving mobile on her swing and she can rarely tolerate it. Given how easy the activity gym is to fold up and move right now I'm okay with the mobile's absence.

flashy09
11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
It's the actual bars above the gym that sway and move on the Lamaze. I think the other two look more entertaining, but whenever I read reviews parents seem to rave about the Lamaze.

tamar
11-22-2011, 12:01 AM
I haven't had experience with the others, but each of my three kids loved the tiny love deluxe mat. It's held up beautifully too--no fading and spot cleaning worked well. One of my best purchases!

Beth24
11-22-2011, 12:09 AM
We also used the Tiny Love one and loved it.

mjs64
11-22-2011, 09:18 PM
DS loved his Tiny Love deluxe.

flashy09
11-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Might as well go with Tiny Love then! Does it do anything different than the Fisher Price one or are all these things pretty much the same?

♥ms.pacman♥
11-23-2011, 10:11 AM
We also used the Tiny Love one and loved it.

:yeahthat:

loved the sounds it made when they kicked the board.

sfmom
11-23-2011, 10:17 AM
I haven't had experience with the others, but each of my three kids loved the tiny love deluxe mat. It's held up beautifully too--no fading and spot cleaning worked well. One of my best purchases!

:yeahthat: Couldn't agree more!