PDA

View Full Version : Which are the good stores to shop for baby boys? Also what to buy for them?

diamond
11-18-2011, 12:14 PM
We had a baby boy recently. Already have an almost 3yr old. I sort of know exactly what/where I love shopping for my DD. But have no clue for boys? Which are the good stores to shop for baby boys and then as they keep growing? Also what to buy for them? ty

katydid1971
11-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Gymboree has great deals for both kids. I also had some cute things from Narjie, they have good deals at the outlet. Mini Boden is good quality. Old Navy and the Gap. Now that my son is in grade school I buy a lot from Lands End.

lchang25000
11-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Love Hanna Andersson for baby boys! Also love Mini Boden.

YouAreTheFocus
11-18-2011, 04:48 PM
What stores/styles do you like for your girl? That would help us w/ recommending boy options. It really depends what look you like!

Personally, I like Mini Boden for baby & older, Gymbo up to 18-24, Janie & Jack up to 12-18 (and a few older things), Naartje up to 12-18, Hanna baby sizes. And things from Gap & ON baby lines as well. I'm finding now that my son is 2 it's getting harder to find him cute & interesting clothes. He's going to be wearing a lot of Boden :)

SnuggleBuggles
11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
H&M, Gap, Carters' and TCP fit my style and price point. :) I really like basics from American Apparel but they are a bit spendy.

Beth