PDA

View Full Version : I just bought another train table!

MSWR0319
11-18-2011, 01:52 PM
I've officially lost my mind. We got DS the Imaginarium train table from TRU last year. I wasn't real fond of the color, but it's all we could find for what I was willing to pay or at stores we had access to. Well, the new one this year is the exact color we wanted and I think it looks a lot cuter. So, I stopped at TRU today and bought the new one for about $85 and am Hoping to sell the old one!! I really hope I can sell it (it still looks brand new) or I'm going to have to return the new one! yikes!

mommyapb
11-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Is this the table you bought?
http://toysrus.digby.com/toysrus/product/detail.do?itemId=11766021&categoryId=&path=&productName=Imaginarium%20City%20Central%20Train%2 0Table

It is 140 online. Did you have a coupon to get it for $85?
Seems like such a deal...I might finally pull the trigger.

Amelia

DD 5.5, DS 2.5, #3 due 3/12

MSWR0319
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Is this the table you bought?
http://toysrus.digby.com/toysrus/product/detail.do?itemId=11766021&categoryId=&path=&productName=Imaginarium%20City%20Central%20Train%2 0Table

It is 140 online. Did you have a coupon to get it for $85?
Seems like such a deal...I might finally pull the trigger.

Amelia

DD 5.5, DS 2.5, #3 due 3/12

Yeah! It's on sale in stores till tomorrow for $99.99. There's a PDF floating around for a $10 gift card if you spend $75 on toys. Then I had two rewards cards from my credit card. It's a great deal. I paid about the same for last years table about this time of year and it never went lower before Christmas again.

mommyapb
11-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks so much for posting.

mommyapb
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah! It's on sale in stores till tomorrow for $99.99. There's a PDF floating around for a $10 gift card if you spend $75 on toys. Then I had two rewards cards from my credit card. It's a great deal. I paid about the same for last years table about this time of year and it never went lower before Christmas again.
Bummer looks like it isn't on sale at my store. Hopefully in the next week or so.

Kymberley
11-18-2011, 07:39 PM
I've officially lost my mind. We got DS the Imaginarium train table from TRU last year. I wasn't real fond of the color, but it's all we could find for what I was willing to pay or at stores we had access to. Well, the new one this year is the exact color we wanted and I think it looks a lot cuter. So, I stopped at TRU today and bought the new one for about $85 and am Hoping to sell the old one!! I really hope I can sell it (it still looks brand new) or I'm going to have to return the new one! yikes!

You wouldn't happen to live in Kentucky, would you?:D

MSWR0319
11-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Bummer looks like it isn't on sale at my store. Hopefully in the next week or so.

Hmm...that is a bummer. Did you call or stop by? I saw on another board that some weren't marked that way, but rang up on sale. They also said that they were getting the wrong price by the phone. However, at my store there were just pull cards to take to the cashier and they were marked with the price.

MSWR0319
11-18-2011, 09:29 PM
You wouldn't happen to live in Kentucky, would you?:D

Sorry! I'm about 5 hours from Kentucky!