PDA

View Full Version : new Hanna store opening today (north Texas)

♥ms.pacman♥
11-18-2011, 04:17 PM
bc of the grand opening, for first 2 weeks, you get 15% off your entire purchase (except very gud items). as i found out today, it's actually ADDITIONAL 15% off, so if something was already on sale, it is discounted further!! :boogie:

i dragged the kids there today since i figured DH would roll his eyes at going during the weekend (he hates shopping). anyway, i got Christmas stripe mocs for the kids ($11.xx each after discount) and a Christmas stripe longjohn for DS (it came to be $23.xx after all discounts)...not bad IMO for holiday stripes considering it's really hard to get them at the outlet and i don't have to pay shipping.

oh for more than $75 purchase you get a free 100% organic cotton tote...it's pretty decent-sized, and has a pretty print of a tree on it.

anyway, just thot i'd share!! if you're in the area you should definitely check it out!! I think the 15% off thing is till December 4.

lchang25000
11-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Lucky you! I think there's a coupon out right now where you can get an additional 15% off any purchase in any store. Some GFs got the coupon with their last online order.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Lucky you! I think there's a coupon out right now where you can get an additional 15% off any purchase in any store. Some GFs got the coupon with their last online order.

hmm well i got a 20% off coupon with my last online order, but that coupon said it was only for full price hannas, so i didn't ask if i could use it...i think most of what i bought was on sale (christmas stripes etc)...good to know though if i go again (hehe)

Mermanaid
11-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Is this at Stonebriar? Please, please, please be it as I am headed to the mall tonight!

♥ms.pacman♥
11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Is this at Stonebriar? Please, please, please be it as I am headed to the mall tonight!

yep!! :)

http://www.hannaandersson.com/static.asp?pg=241&cm_mmc=Email-_-111711-_-sb-_-main

i dont' know why it says it's next to Talbots..it isn't (though it's close).

have fun!!

you could tell a lot of the shoppers there today were die-hard Hanna fans. :) one lady i saw in there, her DD (maybe 5yo?) looked like a walking Hanna model..had the swedish style hanna sweater dress, boots, tights, etc going on.

Mermanaid
11-18-2011, 05:35 PM
yep!! :)

http://www.hannaandersson.com/static.asp?pg=241&cm_mmc=Email-_-111711-_-sb-_-main

i dont' know why it says it's next to Talbots..it isn't (though it's close).

have fun!!

you could tell a lot of the shoppers there were die-hard Hanna fans. one lady i saw in there, her DD (maybe 5yo?) looked like a walking Hanna model..had the swedish style hanna sweater dress, boots, tights, etc going on.

Woo hoo! Meeting a friend to go see Twilight tonight so this is icing on the cake!

jerigirl
11-18-2011, 06:11 PM
I thought of you and wondered if you would go to the grand opening!