PDA

View Full Version : Help me choose a color of our 2nd Britax Blvd!!!

new_mom_mry
11-20-2011, 01:46 AM
We need to purchase a 2nd convertible seat so that DS could ride in DH's car. We already have one Britax Blvd 70 in Cowmouflage, and I would prefer not to get the 2nd seat in the same pattern, but my biggest issue is that I don't love any of the other Blvd colors!! I love, love, love cowmouflage, and the only other color I am possibly considering is the Caitlin pattern. Any feedback on it? Is it boy friendly? Any other suggestions? Thanks!!

legaleagle
11-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I've seen it in the store and it's really pretty. I *think* it may be the same fabric as the cowmooflage but not sure. As to boy-friendly, I'd use it for mine, but I'm pretty relaxed about these things.

lorinick
11-21-2011, 10:45 PM
It's not at all boy friendly. But it's so cute. I really like it.

AnnieW625
11-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Riviera is nice as is the BRUS exclusive pattern, but of course you won't find many deals on that one. I really liked Carlin, but I am glad that DH talked me into Cowmoo because I love how soft it is. I had not seen Carlin in person so it was hard to tell. I'd probably be okay with a boy being in the seat if need be, but DH if we wanted a second BLVD probably would've pushed for Riviera.