PDA

View Full Version : Will BLVD 70 fit on Regional Jet?

erincarter
11-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Does anybody know if a 2011 BLVD 70 will fit on a regional jet (Bombardier CRJ-200). ?

The last two times we traveled, we checked our carseats and my 3.5 yr old son used the CARES harness on the airplane and my daughter, now 1-1/2, was a lap baby. That was a very unpleasant experience last time so this time we bought a seat for everyone. We plan on still using the CARES harness for my son, but need to figure out which seat to lug through the airport.

My son currently uses a Britax Diplomat when we travel. We just bought a BLVD 70 for my daughter for when she outgrows the Snugride 32 (which is right about now). I know the Diplomat will fit on a regional jet, so we have alternatives if the BLVD doesn't fit, but for once, we want our daughter to get something new and my son to understand that he doesn't always get the new stuff.

AnnieW625
11-21-2011, 01:06 PM
The BLVD should fit, but I don't if would travel with it, but it can be done.

Your 18 mos. old isn't going to know the difference if the seat is new or not. If it is lighter and easier to travel with I would just take the Diplomat. The BLVD 70 will get plenty of use in the future.