PDA

View Full Version : do any of you have a bounce house and a mini trampoline?

chozen
11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
we have a bounce house that we can set up in the basement as well as out doors and now i am thinking about getting a mini trampoline for up stairs. do you think they will both get used? maybe having a bounce house is enough, no need for a trampoline? what do you think?

mommyapb
11-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Yes we have both & hands down the mini trampoline gets used way more than the bounce house. Both kids use it multiple times a day. We got the trampoline 1st and then added the bounce house and I'm glad we have both options. ( our bounce house is in basement and our trampoline is in our playroom which is on the 1st floor).

HTH

Amelia
DD 5.5, DS 2.5, #3 due 3/12

chozen
11-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes we have both & hands down the mini trampoline gets used way more than the bounce house. Both kids use it multiple times a day. We got the trampoline 1st and then added the bounce house and I'm glad we have both options. ( our bounce house is in basement and our trampoline is in our playroom which is on the 1st floor).

HTH

Amelia
DD 5.5, DS 2.5, #3 due 3/12

my dh keeps telling me that we don't need a trampoline but i really think the kids would use it. could you tell me which one you have, i think we will go ahead and get one, would be great for those long winters!

artvandalay
11-21-2011, 04:55 PM
We have a bounce house and a mini trampolene. They both get used, but the bounce house gets more action.

Our mini trampolene has handles on it and plays music.. not sure if this is the type you are talking about?

mommyapb
11-21-2011, 08:21 PM
my dh keeps telling me that we don't need a trampoline but i really think the kids would use it. could you tell me which one you have, i think we will go ahead and get one, would be great for those long winters!
We have this trampoline: http://www.target.com/p/JumpSmart-Trampoline/-/A-11317884
It is great but if I had to do over again I would get one circular or square in shape...DS jumps so high that he gets the back legs off the ground... I'm afraid he is going to tip it over. DD has never done this though so it could just be DS:0)

maestramommy
11-21-2011, 09:33 PM
We do have a mini trampoline, but it's not a kid one. It's one of those round workout things for grownups to jog on, so it has no rail. dh picked it up for free at the dump store. Still in great condition, and it gets a LOT of use. I was a little worried by no rail, but the kids have gotten really good at bouncing hands free. Even Laurel gets a lot of air time, and is able to stay relatively stable on it. Sometimes while the kids are watching TV, playing a game, or just randomly, someone will run step up and jump for several seconds. if there's a line our rule is 20 jumps a person.

lhafer
11-21-2011, 11:21 PM
We have this trampoline: http://www.target.com/p/JumpSmart-Trampoline/-/A-11317884
It is great but if I had to do over again I would get one circular or square in shape...DS jumps so high that he gets the back legs off the ground... I'm afraid he is going to tip it over. DD has never done this though so it could just be DS:0)

:yeahthat:

We have this trampoline, and we have a large (12'x12) bounce house as well. The trampoline ges more use because it's out all the time. The bounce house only comes out in good weather.

The skirt has come off of the trampoline because we keep ours outside. If I were to do it over, I would also get a round or square one.

My kids are 5.5 yrs old and 20 months old. Only my 20 mo old plays with the trampoline any more. And I'm always afraid she's going to fall through the straps. I have been thinking about getting a big trampoline for them in the next year or 2.