PDA

View Full Version : Another B&N 40% off

twotimesblue
11-21-2011, 07:49 PM
There is a 40% off anything printable coupon that expires in store today... can be used online until tomorrow.

Good for any non-toy purchases that wouldn't be covered with the other coupon!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/coupon_store.asp?PID=41327&bc=7LUME3MG9CW64

Mamma2004
11-21-2011, 08:21 PM
There is a 40% off anything printable coupon that expires in store today... can be used online until tomorrow.

Good for any non-toy purchases that wouldn't be covered with the other coupon!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/coupon_store.asp?PID=41327&bc=7LUME3MG9CW64

I just tried to use it and it did not work. I am so sad! I went to redeem the B&M coupon but the C1000 chemistry set was OOS. I thought this was my answer - thanks for posting, though!

KrisM
11-21-2011, 09:04 PM
I just tried to use it and it did not work. I am so sad! I went to redeem the B&M coupon but the C1000 chemistry set was OOS. I thought this was my answer - thanks for posting, though!

Are you a member? It says valid for each member account. I wonder if that's it.

Mamma2004
11-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Are you a member? It says valid for each member account. I wonder if that's it.

I am a member. I even tried from my laptop and it said the number had been used. Hmmm. Any thoughts?

I tried searching for another coupon code online but came up empty.

OP, did you receive that code in an email? Maybe I have one that is lost in my inbox.

Hope someone else has better luck!

willow33
11-21-2011, 09:39 PM
It's a one-time use code. People are selling them on ebay. I never got one :(

veronica
11-21-2011, 09:51 PM
I called a store and placed an order over the phone. I am not a member and it is getting shipped to me for free as well. I was able to get the leappad. the associate even keyed in the additional member discount of 10%.

Can PP call a store and have them place an order for you? there is a generic coupon out there for 40%. I used one posted on gf but I think they got it from slickdeals.

calv
11-21-2011, 09:59 PM
I called a store and placed an order over the phone. I am not a member and it is getting shipped to me for free as well. I was able to get the leappad. the associate even keyed in the additional member discount of 10%.

Can PP call a store and have them place an order for you? there is a generic coupon out there for 40%. I used one posted on gf but I think they got it from slickdeals.

what code/coupon did you give them? I'm going to try this!! ETA: what's GF?

Avispa
11-22-2011, 12:54 AM
ETA: what's GF?

GymboFriends

Avispa
11-22-2011, 12:56 AM
what code/coupon did you give them? I'm going to try this!!

and here's the link for the 40% coupon on toys:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?r=1&PID=41325&cm_mmc=AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-NKa3hZyYoHA-_-10:1

calv
11-22-2011, 07:48 AM
and here's the link for the 40% coupon on toys:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?r=1&PID=41325&cm_mmc=AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-NKa3hZyYoHA-_-10:1

THANKS!! Wonder if I could use this coupon over the phone to order the leap pad? and will they ship it to me?

veronica
11-22-2011, 12:09 PM
THANKS!! Wonder if I could use this coupon over the phone to order the leap pad? and will they ship it to me?
sorry guys, I just logged back on.....

the closest store to me is 1.5 hours away. Over Halloween weekend, there had been a 40% posted on slickdeals and people were having their stores order from b&n online (since it is ten bucks cheaper there). I called three stores and finally the third, allowed me to place the order over the phone, once I explained that , technically they are my store but just hours away.

this time around (DH decided he wanted DD and DS to have a leappad), there is no inventory at B&N.com so it is much harder to find even in a store. For me, the only store that showed possibilty of having a leappad in stock was the same store, from a few weeks back. They did find one (after several attempts of me reserving the inventory for it and getting messages that they could not find one). I called to make sure the hold was for the correct item. DH was going to take a half day yesterday and drive to get it and do some other errands. Once I called, I recognized the same exact associate's voice that originally helped me. We were chatting it up and she got special permission to mail it to me from the store:yay:. She even applied the 10% member discount (I'm not a member). I got lucky talking with her.

From my understanding, some stores do ship and others do not. It's tricky because the coupon is "in-store" only but so many stores are doing phone orders.

It does not hurt to try! Living in the middle of nowhere has actually been a benefit to me this time.

calv
11-22-2011, 04:20 PM
I spoke to a manager and had the pad shipped for $4. honestly I hate hate hate to pay for shipping. Yes been spoiled by amazon. ;) Anyway, w/the 40% and shipping the total came to $75. probably worth the gas and time to try and pick one up/locate it.

now to decide if I keep it or not.

A huge thanks to everyone for your help and the OP for sharing this GREAT coupon! :)