PDA

View Full Version : Uniform pants issue again

HIU8
11-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Ok, so not only did DS rip a hole in his ON uniform pants, now there is a gaping hole on the knee of his Target/Cherokee brand uniform pants. Honestly, those pants felt like steel (very hard fabric). So, really are Gap uniform pants any better? I'm inclined to think/believe that LE uniform pants ARE better and will resist holes, but maybe it's just my kid who now is all over the place with his knees and it won't matter the brand...HELP, it's November and I need to buy DS at least 3 new pairs of pants this week.

crl
11-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Well LE comes with an unconditional guarantee so if he does wear through them, LE will replace them for you. (My ds is hard on pants and he has even managed to wear through both layers of the LE double knee climbers. But it took him six months which was more than twice as long as it took for any other non-jean pants.)

Catherine

SnuggleBuggles
11-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Have you tried The Children's Place ones?

Beth

HIU8
11-22-2011, 11:16 AM
No. I did not look at TCP mostly b/c I feel their clothing overall is not great quality and I was afraid they would not last (I took a chance with ON b/c some folks said they did last and some said they didn't. For us they did not).

SnuggleBuggles
11-22-2011, 11:18 AM
They have lasted best for me. Their quality is no different than ON in general and I have had the best luck with them out of ON, Target and TCP. I don;t think LE ones are that great.

Beth

Kindra178
11-22-2011, 12:14 PM
We have been hole-less in our LE climbers this year. If they do develop holes, esp I will have no problem at all sending them back. 30% off the site today.

HIU8
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Thanks. I'm going to look at the TCP and the LE pants now.