PDA

View Full Version : You know you're pregnant when...

MSWR0319
11-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Throwing up from morning sickness causes you to leak urine....ugh. The joys of a second pregnancy : ) I'm only 30, this isn't supposed to happen!!

mommylamb
11-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm so sorry. It's so much fun, huh?

My worst morning sickness experience happened here at work. There's nothing like puking in the office bathroom with self flushing toilets.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Throwing up from morning sickness causes you to leak urine....ugh. The joys of a second pregnancy : ) I'm only 30, this isn't supposed to happen!!

ugh, i hated this. this only happened to me in my second pregnancy too..throwing up so forcefully i'd pee my pants. HORRIBLE!!!

the funny thing is, now that i'm not pregnant and when i actually DO get sick (stomach bug, food poisoning) and i just throw up a few times, i want to laugh, like..this is a JOKE compared to morning sickness. i no longer have much sympathy for when someone else (DH) gets sick for a few days. nothing compares to being sick for months on end.

Jenn850
11-22-2011, 03:06 PM
ugh, i hated this. this only happened to me in my second pregnancy too..throwing up so forcefully i'd pee my pants. HORRIBLE!!!

the funny thing is, now that i'm not pregnant and when i actually DO get sick (stomach bug, food poisoning) and i just throw up a few times, i want to laugh, like..this is a JOKE compared to morning sickness. i no longer have much sympathy for when someone else (DH) gets sick for a few days. nothing compares to being sick for months on end.

:yeahthat:

elektra
11-22-2011, 03:12 PM
I hear ya!
I found that certain squat positions led to less urine leakage. I think knees worked better than just squatting down still on my feet.
Good luck- it eventually ends!

Melaine
11-22-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm so sorry...that's awful.

MSWR0319
11-22-2011, 07:09 PM

:yeahthat:

I hate to admit I have almost no sympathy for people who whine after feeling nauseous or throw up when sick. I didn't know someone could throw up so forcefully until I got pregnant! And it's not any better with this pregnancy.

swissair81
11-22-2011, 08:41 PM
I used to brace my knee in my crotch so I wouldn't pee while I was vomiting. It's just gotten worse after the second pregnancy. Luckily, I haven't had such bad morning sickness since my second pregnancy.

essnce629
11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
This happened to me to, also with my second pregnancy. And it wasn't just a little leak either! I'd throw up so forcefully that I would completely pee my pants! I wouldn't call it an incontinence issue though since I never had any other problems with urine leaking from sneezing, coughing, etc.

sweetsue98
11-22-2011, 09:53 PM

I hate when that happens especially when you leak urine and you're only blowing your nose.