PDA

View Full Version : Amazon question

KrystalS
11-22-2011, 04:16 PM
I placed an order for one of the lightning deals for my mom. I accidently changed my billing address instead of the shipping address. I noticed when I got the email & I sent an email to Amazon to let them know the error. Will my order still go through? I'm worried they will cancel it & since it was a lightning deal I can't just replace the order.

willow33
11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
I would call them right away!

Tinkerbell313
11-22-2011, 04:30 PM
I believe you can log in and go into the order and change the address. I just logged in to Amazon to cancel my Xbox lightning deal and I could have sworn that was one of the many options to choose from.

Momit
11-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I called them the other day for a similar issue. The rep was actually super helpful, called Fedex while I was on hold, and changed the delivery address for a package already in transit. I tried to do it through live chat but he said I had to call.

KrystalS
11-22-2011, 06:08 PM
I called them the other day for a similar issue. The rep was actually super helpful, called Fedex while I was on hold, and changed the delivery address for a package already in transit. I tried to do it through live chat but he said I had to call.

Well the rep I spoke to was not nearly as helpful. He told me the order was processing so the billing address must not have been an issue. He said since the order was already processing they wouldn't change the shipping address even though it has not shipped yet. Only help he would give me is that once the order ships, I can call UPS and have them hold the package since I will be out of town when delivery is scheduled.