PDA

View Full Version : Door Busters In Store Only?

smzapalac
11-23-2011, 10:40 AM
I checked out the Target black Fri. ad. Can you get these doorbusters online? I have that Red Card and would like to take advantage of the free shippings. The ad isn't clear. Any insights would be great. Thanks!

MomtoNico
11-23-2011, 07:14 PM
I am not sure anyone really knows. People have been saying to get your accoutn info ready and as soon as they go live you need to put it in you r cart then check out quick.

Here is the info from gottadeal...
Later tonight, we are expecting Black Friday sales from several major stores to go online. These stores include Best Buy, Target, Kohl's, Sam's Club, Old Navy, Lowe's, Home Depot, Radio Shack, GameStop and Cabela's. See the schedule on our tracker.

Be sure to check the site starting around 11pm EST for the latest updates. We also suggest you go to the web sites linked above now and make sure your account is updated with current addresses and credit card information so you can get your orders placed as soon as possible.

Finally, tonight is a great time to check out the Black Friday message boards. The boards will be full of your fellow shoppers waiting for the online sales to start. We're also going to have another live chat & webcast tonight and you can get full details about that event on the message boards as well.

mcmanutm
11-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Last year I was able to get the Target Dyson deal online as well as a toy or two and I think the Philips Dual Screen Portable DVD player. Not sure if everything is available online, but it is worth checking. Some items, like DVDs were sold out, I think.