PDA

View Full Version : Infant table

vonfirmath
11-25-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm trying to decide between the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table and the Leap Frog Learn and Groove Musical Table for an infant. My son LOVED his table (the fisher price vegetable/fruit one) but we'd rather have a music themed one.

The legs do need to come off and go back on again so it can be used when she is little and after she stands up.

Any thoughts?

acmom
11-25-2011, 04:30 PM
My son loved the Laugh and Learn Musical table at our friend's house, but then someone gave him the Leap Frog Musical table for his birthday. He liked it, but not as much as the other one, so we ended up exchanging it. He liked the music on both, but he spends the most time with the computer and the phone parts on the Laugh and Learn. I know the legs come off and on the Laugh and Learn, and if I remember correctly, they come off the Leap Frog one too.

newg
11-27-2011, 11:26 PM
We have the leap frog one from 3 yrs. ago.........back then I really liked the leap frog one because it seemed like you could do more with it.....and DD1 could easily switch between the music and learning modes by turning the book page that was in the center.
I think they have both changed since then. I do know that, although the legs come off
on ours, it is not easy.

Also, I personally like the voice and music of the LF......so maybe go test them out and see which one annoys you the least ;)

lhafer
11-28-2011, 12:26 AM
We have the Leap Frog Learn and Groove Musical Table since my 5 year old was a baby!! It got LOTS of love from her. When she outgrew it, it got put away (legs come off easily), and moved to 3 different homes, and now is back out and being played with by my 21 month old on a frequent basis. She loves flipping the *page* on the middle book back and forth - this changes the mode from music to words. Not sure if newer models have changed much.

I highly recommend it! I like the music on it a lot, as do my girls. They never seemed to get bored of it at all.