PDA

View Full Version : Silisqueeze FS & 10% off Combo Pack

maybeebaby08
11-25-2011, 05:17 PM
I've been wanting these reusable squeeze pouch for over a month, and they finally have free shipping on combo packs today only and code SILITINYORANGES takes 10% off so it makes the combo pack $19.80 shipped.
https://thesilico.com/index.html

wifecat
11-25-2011, 06:38 PM
I have been saying this product needs to exist for like a year! I had no idea it really did. Now just trying to decide if it will really save me money or if I'll buy them and STILL buy squeezee applesauce in packets for my kids...

emilykate
11-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Darn I just ordered like two weeks ago. My little one is still learning how to work the valve but so far I like it.

maybeebaby08
11-26-2011, 07:28 AM
Wifecat, me too! I searched the web and finally found it! DD loves the squeeze packs I figured it'll definitely save money!

Emilykate- glad you like it, I'm excited to get it. They're coming out with another valve option early next year but it won't be spill proof. It's supposed to be for babies to use more easily.

wifecat
11-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Wifecat, me too! I searched the web and finally found it! DD loves the squeeze packs I figured it'll definitely save money!

Emilykate- glad you like it, I'm excited to get it. They're coming out with another valve option early next year but it won't be spill proof. It's supposed to be for babies to use more easily.

I ordered it - my 1 yr old and 2.5 yr old go through so many of those squeezee applesauces. I've actually refilled the tossable ones on occasion! (by diluting the applesauce with water and using a syringe - I'll do whatever to get my kids to eat!).