PDA

View Full Version : Any deals/coupons for North Face?

HIU8
11-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Title says it all. Macy's has 25% off North Face (you can buy now but can't pick up until Nove 30th). Sales lady told me North Face does this 2x/year. Just wondering if there were any other deals out there as well?

Kindra178
11-26-2011, 05:08 PM
I know Bloomingdales has a sale on NF after Christmas. At the end of the season, there will be more options. Pretty good for this time of year though.

dukie41181
11-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Where do you see the 25% off at Macy's? I'm looking online and don't see it. My husband wants some gloves, I'd love to pick them up on sale! :)

army_mom
11-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Check Shoebuy.com to see if they have the coat you like. They have a LOT more than just shoes! They offer 20-25% off plus an additional 5% off for members (free) and often are high on cashback sites. Free shipping and return shipping as well. Shoebuy stocks tons of jackets from North Face. I don't know how good the discount is with North Face but we often get Patagonia from here as the in season stuff rarely goes on sale so 20% off plus 5% plus 10% fat wallet is pretty good!

HTH!

Robyn
11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
I can't get any of the Shoebuy codes to work on North Face. Any codes you know that work?

TIA!!

army_mom
11-27-2011, 02:27 PM
EMLBBTHANKS11 20% off North Face, a few other brands.
EMLFAMILY11 25% off Patagonia, Marmot, a few other brands.

5% off is for new members only

10% back on fat wallet.

no tax plus free shipping/return shipping too!

Not sure on expiration dates. Took this from Slickdeals. I bought Patagonia last night and it worked. I tried the North Face a minute ago and that code worked as well! Happy Shopping!

Robyn
11-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Thank you so much!!

scrooks
11-27-2011, 04:13 PM
The 25% off at Macys is their friends and family event they do twice a year. Its the only coupon that works on items that are typically excluded from their regular coupons (ie North Face or Coach handbags).

Robyn
11-27-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm a Macy's cardholder, but I don't think I've gotten any mailings about the friends and family sale. Is there an online code?

scrooks
11-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm a Macy's cardholder, but I don't think I've gotten any mailings about the friends and family sale. Is there an online code?

Im not sure. We havent gotten anything in the mail yet either but when we were in on black friday they were doing F&F presales on North Face and the sales lady said it starts Wed. My MIL did a presale on a coat for SIL....i guess the just gave her the 25% off without the coupon.

Robyn
11-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Im not sure. We havent gotten anything in the mail yet either but when we were in on black friday they were doing F&F presales on North Face and the sales lady said it starts Wed. My MIL did a presale on a coat for SIL....i guess the just gave her the 25% off without the coupon.

Thanks for the info! I will go in and see what I can do...I just ordered a North Face coat from Macy's a week ago, but will happily return it and rebuy it for 25% off!

Thanks!

LD92599
11-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Its next week i think starts 30th? I got it in the mail.