PDA

View Full Version : If It Looks Like a 6 Year Old Decorated My House..

StantonHyde
11-26-2011, 10:50 PM
It's because she did! Honestly, one week after she insisted on putting up Thanksgiving cutouts, today she was tossing all the pumpkins and begging to get out Christmas stuff. It's ok for the most part--decorating the banisters, putting up the nativity scenes and putting out the stockings. The kicker was the decorating the base of the banister railing. In between each railing, there is a red ball ornament (not glass), or these cute cloth miniature red chilis. (DH is from New Mexico) It looks totally ridiculous!!!!!!

BabyMine
11-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Pictures please!!!:D

babyonway
11-26-2011, 10:55 PM
That is awesome! Can you please post pics? I would love to see her work? She up for hire? Hee hee

elliput
11-26-2011, 10:56 PM
:ROTFLMAO: I totally get it. We decorated the tree today. With only a handful of exceptions, all the ornaments are on the bottom third of the tree. Some branches have two or three items.

SkyrMommy
11-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Love it!!! I agree with PPs, picture please :rotflmao:

AbbysMom
11-26-2011, 10:57 PM
I hear ya! But my house was decorated by a 4 year old! Not one decoration can be left out. But with so much enthusiasm, what can you do but smile :)

elephantmeg
11-26-2011, 10:58 PM
our kids insisted on decorating too! They were so excited that they helped clean and undo the fall decorations first! I think this is the earliest we've decorated for Christmas since having kids!

wellyes
11-26-2011, 11:13 PM
That sounds like a wonderful perfect Christmas :)

kbud
11-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Awww, how sweet. My girls were all about decorating too! I let them hang all the ornaments on the tree. There are for sure not balanced out. I think a few branches have about 5 ornaments on them. They are 7 and 4. They fought half of the time. The rest of the house has decorations all over. They had fun though!

StantonHyde
11-26-2011, 11:29 PM
I would love to post pix but I have tried and can never figure out how to get them in the body of the post. I have an old Dell laptop. If someone wants to PM me step by step instructions (think idiot here :love-retry:), I am game to give it a try.