PDA

View Full Version : Stainless steel snack trap!

Melaine
11-27-2011, 08:58 AM
I loved the snack trap for my girls, but have pretty much gotten rid of all plastic. I had briefly looked for a SS version and even found a thread about them but never found any. I just found some though. Here they are: http://www.amazon.com/Eco-Vessel-Stainless-Slotted-Silcone/dp/B005F672CS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Would love reviews if anyone has tried it, it will be awhile before I actually need these for DC3.

crl
11-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Sweet! I was looking for something like that. Of course then my dd figured out how to defeat snack traps the first time I handed her one at around 12 months of age. Grrr. So I won't be trying it.

Catherine

hellokitty
11-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Lol, cool item, but if you have a kid who wings his snap trap or sippy cups at you while you are driving.... dangerous! DS3 is BAAAAD!

daisymommy
11-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Totally adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing. It's going on "new-baby's" wish list :)

Beth24
12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Wanted to post and let you know I ordered one of these and I love it. It is bigger than the munchkin snack traps but it is very nicely made and the top is very well designed so that it is not as easy to dump out everything inside. Definite :thumbsup: Thanks OP for finding it.

Melaine
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Wanted to post and let you know I ordered one of these and I love it. It is bigger than the munchkin snack traps but it is very nicely made and the top is very well designed so that it is not as easy to dump out everything inside. Definite :thumbsup: Thanks OP for finding it.

Awesome! Thanks for the review....I will put it on our list!

blueperidot
12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
I ordered it too and love it! It's big enough to act as a bowl and just seems like a better snack trap overall than any other.

MommyAllison
12-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Thank you! Just added it to DD2's wishlist.

kaharris83
12-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting!! I looked for something like this a while ago but didn't find one. We have the Boon snack ball but it gets dumped constantly. Ordering this right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!