PDA

View Full Version : TCP Fleece change in material??? AND SIZING!!!

mom2binsd
11-28-2011, 02:14 AM
I got a pair of the TCP Fleece 2pc jammies for my DC for Christmas, they are not the same thick fluffy fleece as previously....hmmm not sure if I want to keep them. The others I've had for years and love the quality.

Anyone else notice this.

UPDATE: I returned the red ones as the color bled really badly, the smell disappeared.

I got the pink and blue and had the kids try them on...well the waistband on each is about 2 inches too big....on both kids. In the past TCP jammies have fit both of them perfectly. So they'll be going back too! And I'm calling cust. service to get my 5.00 shipping refunded...too many issues to have to have paid for shipping.

ncat
11-28-2011, 07:57 AM
I bought some on sale this weekend. They definitely feel different to me and I think they smell a little. I thought maybe because they haven't been washed yet. I hope they will be as nice as the ones we've gotten other years!

WatchingThemGrow
11-28-2011, 08:01 AM
didn't someone say they pulled all the online pj's because of a smell issue?

mom2binsd
11-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Hmm, I'll have to go back and smell them, I just got them and opened the bags to check sizing, didn't notice anything strange but wasn't really "sniffing" them either, but they are much thinner and "flatter" if that makes sense. I got them for about 10.00 each on sale but they may go back.

KLD313
11-28-2011, 01:22 PM
They're definitely different from last year. They feel cheap and thin. One pair already ripped at the seam. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the non-fleece this year either, they ripped in the toe.

zukeypur
11-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Yep, and old navy fleece SUCKS this year.

mom2binsd
12-02-2011, 06:05 PM
I washed them and they seemed to "fluff" up, but the red ran badly and they were washed in cold water...read online about the red running...the smell is pretty much gone and they feel better washed but I am going to the store because they should not run like this, I've owned about 10 pairs of these and never ever had color run issues.