PDA

View Full Version : BBB question

glbb35
11-28-2011, 03:55 PM
I have heard people say that Bed, Bath and Beyond will take their expired coupons but you can only use the coupons once in a transaction so if you purchase two items and have two coupons you have to go through the line twice.

Is this true? I have a BBB coupon and my sil wants coffee for Christmas so I thought I would get her some as the deal there seems to be the best (is it not?) 40% off seems good but I don't like the idea of having to go back multiple times. but both items she asked for I can get there but one of my coupons has expired.

Please let me know and thanks!!

B

DS 03, 06, twins 09 and new baby 7/11

WatchingThemGrow
11-28-2011, 04:06 PM
I've always been able to use multiples in one visit.

kerriowl
11-28-2011, 04:07 PM
I am pretty sure that it depends on your BBB. One of the ones near me will take 5 coupons per transaction and doesn't care about the expiration dates, the other won't take the expired coupons. You can guess which one gets my business. If they will only take one coupon per transaction, most places will not make you get in line twice, just pay twice while waiting. It makes it silly since you are basically just taking up their time.

TwoBees
11-28-2011, 04:09 PM
I've used many more than 2 coupons in one transaction, just no more than one 20% off per item or one $5 off $15 per $15.

legaleagle
11-28-2011, 04:22 PM
I've had Buy Buy Baby tell me "up to 4 coupons per transaction" so I imagine BBB is the same, though subject to random chance, of course.

NCGrandma
11-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Another 'random chance' experience: my local Bed Bath and Beyond will definitely take expired coupons, and more than one per visit, while the Buy Buy Baby across the street will NOT take expired coupons (although they *may* give you a discount 'just this once'...).

jerigirl
11-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Another 'random chance' experience: my local Bed Bath and Beyond will definitely take expired coupons, and more than one per visit, while the Buy Buy Baby across the street will NOT take expired coupons (although they *may* give you a discount 'just this once'...).

:yeahthat: My BuyBuy Baby wont take expired coupons but Bed Bath and Beyond will take 1 coupon per item, expired is ok.

aa2mama
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
My local Bed Bath & Beyond will not take expired coupons and has a sign posted stating this.

mypa
11-28-2011, 05:19 PM
My local BBB will take expired coupons and will let me use multiples ones in one transaction (I've used about 10 coupons at once). Go or call your local store and ask, they will tell you their policy.